PDA

View Full Version : Installed Juice, Now the Tranny Light is on?

Dannyboy
10-26-2005, 03:59
I installed my Juice w/ Attiude last night and i took it out for a drive and the Tranny light is on in the dash, and won't go off. I have not taken the power level past 0 yet because I wanted to get this part squared away first. The truck also felt it didn't wanna get up and go after 2200 RPM's. The truck was up to Temperature.

This morning the power felt better for my 3 minute ride to work.
Truck is an '05 LLY w/ 11,200 miles

did this Happen to you?

Kennedy
10-26-2005, 09:23
Tranny light? Sure it's not the engine light?

Try reseating the connectors and make sure none of the pins are pushing backinside the connectors.

Dannyboy
10-26-2005, 09:45
It might be the engine light, it looks like a square with a screw sticking out of the square. I was playing around with the different power levels during lunch and on power levels (1-3) it feels slower under 2200 RPMS then takes off like a rocket.

I have not tried 4 or 5 yet.

I gonna go out and see if Onstar can tell be whats up with the truck.

Dannyboy
10-26-2005, 11:00
Onstar told me it is a Air Intake and Turbocharger Malfuntion, It can cause loss of power and hesitation.

madmatt
10-27-2005, 02:26
make sure everything is plugged in good then if you can record then clear the codes. did you remove any of the air cleaner assembly during the install of the thermocouple? if so check all the plugs there, There easy to forget and leave unplugged.

Dannyboy
10-27-2005, 04:04
I pulled the juice out last night and now the truck is back to normal, tonight i'm gonna put it back in and see what happens.