PDA

View Full Version : 03 interior lights not working

Blackwheel
01-02-2003, 22:14
This is an FYI on the 03's. This has happened to both me and a friend who also has an 03. We both installed the trailer break harness into the board under the dash. But then our interior lights stopped working. After asking a dealership for advice, they said check to see if another harness that is all ready plugged into this same board is pushed in all the way. Sure enough, there is a harness to the bottom right on this board that if you wiggle, the interior lights go on and off. I gave mine a push and it snapped into place. May not have ever been a problem but if a person starts to monkey with anything under there, they should check that lower right plug.

TopBanana 2500
01-03-2003, 10:37
Yeah... I was going to remind you that sometimes you have to push the button on the left side of your headlight switch one more time to get your interiors back on. But, it appears that your problem was the harness.
I'm a little surprized that the dealer had the right answer for you!

Diesel to the MAX
01-03-2003, 11:34
Did you all know if you the button on the left oside of your headlight switch three times it will turn off you head lights and or day time dirving lights?