PDA

View Full Version : 1st LBZ programmer is out

20050420|7|006071|000022|69.19.2.78
10-28-2005, 01:52
There is an programmer for the LBZ. Take a look at pacifick.com

Kennedy
10-28-2005, 06:44
Assuming you mean pacificp that would be the Duramaximizere which is merely a pressure fooling device. Time will tell how the 2006 likes this, but the LLY surely did not. LB7 had marginal gains. The story is, that 2006 spec has the rail psi increased, but that is what they said for the LLY and it never developed...

cowboywildbill
10-28-2005, 13:39
Three weeks ago we were at the "GMC Sponsored" American Quarter Horse Congress in Columbas OH. The GMC Techs and Factory Reps are there at their booth talking about, showing and selling their trucks. I always stop by and see what is new. We bought our truck there in Oct.2001. They told me that the new lbz engine would have a higher fuel rail psi and what the new numbers were going to be, but I can't remember the exact numbers. It was significantly higher than the lly. Maybe they said 30,000 psi, but don't quote me. These guy's should know. So I'm guessing you are right. But I guess we will have to wait and see if it is really higher. I would like to buy a new one but we have done so much to our truck and it's almost paid for,and it's like paying another mortgage $ and I don't want to do that again if I don't have to. And our truck hasn't given us any trouble. Maybe someday.

Kennedy
10-28-2005, 15:30
Dmax-man (CJ) should know. You probably talked to him there. Maybe he'll stop by...

D-max Man
10-29-2005, 17:12
Yes John, I was there again this year - I only do the weekends though. My regular job prevents me from doing the entire show.

I always enjoy talking to the people especially when we have something exciting to talk about (Like 360hp / 650Tq) but I was limited by the fact that GM built all of the trucks for this years show before the LBZ was released. Sense the purpose for my being there is to help the local dealers sell trucks, I wasn

hd90rider
10-29-2005, 19:08
Got my new LBZ and it is AWESOME

cowboywildbill
11-02-2005, 14:19
Hi John & everyone,
I did get to talk to D-max man for a couple of minutes while we were at the Congress. I wish I would have had more time to talk to him, He is a wealth of information on the engines and trucks. He has a cool job! Getting to test all of those trucks. He is one of the reasons we traded in our Dodge Cummins and bought our GMC truck. He convinced me to try the D-Max, and it he didn't steer us wrong. We are always treated really well by the Factory GMC sales reps. and the dealers! We have made several friends out there over the years. One really great GMC sales guy is Mike Colles, who is always there every year selling trucks. We also have been treated really well by Ken from Distinctive Truck Center, they have a sales booth set up every year. If you are ever in Columbus in October stop in and take a look.

[ 11-02-2005, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Cowboy Wild Bill ]