PDA

View Full Version : mpg with juice

scduramax
05-20-2004, 06:11
I was considering buying the juice and was reading all of the information on it. I wanted to know if everyone was seeing an increase in mpg or not? Egde's website claims about a ten percent increase. Is this realistic when driving normal on various power leves or just certain levels?

Kennedy
05-20-2004, 08:19
I always say buy a box for power, and if you get a gain in mpg it is a bonus.

From my web site:

Fuel Economy:
Most modifications should not detrimentally affect fuel economy of your diesel engine, and on the contrary, often actually improve economy. Since diesel operation is regulated by fuel delivery, YOU ultimately control the economy. The modifications listed here increase the engine's combustion efficiency, and since a diesel engine only requires a given amount of fuel to do a job, if we increase the efficiency of the engine, we can see MPG gains! It should also be noted that abuse of this new found power CAN reduce MPG. It's all dependent on your right foot...

motovet
05-20-2004, 16:13
I used to know what driving normal was. I had gained anywhere from 5- 10% when I installed my original juice IF I was cruising. This is not often enough. I'm sure mileage is on peoples minds more often these days....I like to use the company card these days.

rickdlance
05-20-2004, 17:47
I have 2 trucks with Attitude controllers on them. As the original Juice (without the attitude)towing Mileage went up and empty Mileage went down. When we added the attitude it went up towing and empty both. It apears to be about a 10 to 15% increase.