PDA

View Full Version : Good Dealer/Service Center near Denver

bhinrichs
09-16-2002, 22:11
Any of you guys in Colorado, near Denver recommend a good Service Center or Dealer. My 2002 is starting to sound a bit louder than normal and would like to check it out. The service manager at the dealer that I got the truck from more or less told me that they are just learning how to fix the truck and that they only have 1 mechanic that is capable.

Thanks,

Bert

Colorado Kid
09-17-2002, 09:26
Transwest GMC off of I-76 North of Commerce City is a full line GMC dealer, and they seem to know diesels in general, and the Duramax pretty well. Of course all I've had them fix was a door lock handle that kept falling off, but they were the second dealer to try and they got it right!

If your truck is a Chevy you might try Burt on S. Broadway. My buddy had his in for a hard starting and stalling problem and they got it right the first time...of course it took a week when they said it would take 2 days...

bhinrichs
09-17-2002, 22:20
I know about TransWest, I'll give them a call. I owned a Suburban purchased from Burt. We had nothing but problems with them and the Suburban.

Thanks,

Bert