PDA

View Full Version : PSD driver so mad he spit at me!

DMAXDiva
06-18-2002, 19:54
Well, I was happily driving to Houston today on business when this big black PSD with an unwitting redneck at the wheel pulled alongside me and "wanted to play". He could'nt really see me through the window tint, and being the obliging sort that I am, I allowed him to pull a half length on me before I poured on the juicy coal! ;) Needless to say, I left him in the dust (juice was set at level 2; whatta spanking he would have received if she was on 4! :eek: ). Once I had pulled a full two lengths on him, I backed off (besides, the Valentine One was indicating a Ka signal somewhere down the highway). Mr.PO'd PSD again pulled back alongside me, and I rolled down the window just far enough to give him a coy little wave...AAAACKK! He'd just been beaten by a GIRL! Needless to say, he was one unhappy redneck, and showed his disdain by spitting on my truck! :mad:

The NERVE of some people... ;)

JEBar
06-18-2002, 20:03
You go girl!!! :cool:

hdmax(mike)
06-18-2002, 20:32
I guess he was showing his juice. :D and lack of brains. I bet he went to the nearest GM dealer to dump his truck. ;)

mackin
06-18-2002, 21:34
DMAXDiva,

Nice "KILL" ......... I would have threw my LUNCH at him, or anything readily available, lugnuts work sweet just for this, in the near future, not that I would :rolleyes:
The RAT BAS@@@D SORRY A@@ LOOSER ,,,,,, There isn't nothing wrong with getting beat by a Lady ........ Especially in a JUICED D-MAX ......... Black truck no less, too ........

That's one Fo@D
And A DOD@E

Thanks Edge ...... You the BOMB of BOMBERS ........

MAC :D

Just kidding on the lugnuts but I'd be tempted if someone spit on my truck .........

tysmith
06-20-2002, 17:34
On a similar note, while at a red light some dolt in the passenger seat of a slammed accord spit on my '95 Burb. Apparently he didn't realize i had just stopped at Wendy's for a burger, so when I tossed my 'BIGGIE' coke in at him, he was pretty PO'd. I blew him off the line in a K2500 6.5 'Burb with 4.10's in her. I guess his coffee can muffler wasn't all it was cracked up to be... :D

Ty

Billy14
06-21-2002, 22:33
Well guys & girls, Juice set on level #4 normal, headed out to feed my daughter's horse.

Sittin at a light & a red 86-90 rag top Mustang GT pulled up beside me with three guys in it. Obviously had a cam (too much lope) & duals with some pretty loud pipes. Manual tranny.

Rap, Rap, Rap, their engine went, followed by a short burst of squealin tires. I thought to myself, Hmmmmmmm, I think their trying to push me into somethin here. Light turned green & there they went burnin rubber & all. Kept my cool & just plugged right along to the next light. Rap, Rap, Rap. Here we go again, so I looked straight ahead & shook my head side to side with a big, big, :D :D :D .

That did it. Speed limit was 50 so I thought, O.K. you big black beast let's see what you can really do but I don't want to push it too much over the speed limit!

Light turned green & he pulled the stang up to around 3,000 & nailed it (first mistake). I was watching in my mirror & when he started moving in the right direction I nailed the beast with no boost. 0 - 60 & the poor guy was 4-5 lengths behind me. By the way, that's DMax lengths not Mustang. The bewildered fellow must of been feeling pretty bad because he made a louie at the first available street. Eye contact never made & none of them got to spit at me. smile.gif I never could spit when I was crying!

Sweet revenge for you DMAXDiva.

Billy

On Edit: By the way, my A/C was on. Don't think there's was cause the top was down.

[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: Billy14 ]</p>

JEBar
06-22-2002, 07:51
Me thinks a trend is developing .... long may it thrive!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DMAXDiva
06-22-2002, 08:17
Ooooh Billy, You da Man! :D

I see that chivalry is indeed alive and well in Texas...I am vindicated! ;) .

More Power
06-22-2002, 13:03
I don't think anyone is more pleased by the performance of the Duramax more than I am. The world is waking-up to its potential, and it'll only be a matter of time before even the hard-core Ford and Dodge owners realize that.

However, one aspect I didn't agree with on some of the Ford & Dodge boards was brand bashing. I'd prefer this board didn't take that route. Every week I get a few emails, letters or phone calls from people who mention somewhere during the conversation that they appreciate the all-around quality of those people who participate in this BB. Maybe you guys & gals can offer some suggestions about how to continue our enthusiasm for the GM trucks without following the path othe BB forums have taken.

BTW - Threads like these should be added to the "General Diesel" forum because it also concerns other diesels. This thread has been moved the General Diesel forum.

Thanks,

MP