PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks!!!!

GMC D-Max
09-24-2002, 13:02
WAAAHHH!!! :(

Got my updated JUICE v4.30 this morning, the day AFTER (of course) my truck goes into the shop for what will probably be a week or better!!
(maybe the wait will be enough time for me to get updated again to the new Drag Juice??? :eek: )

Well, this should be the longest week I can remember! :mad:

:D

LV TURBO BUICK
09-24-2002, 13:59
why is your truck in the shop far so long?? what happen ?

GMC D-Max
09-24-2002, 15:35
Well, to make a short story long, I ordered the truck Oct. '01. Truck arrives Feb. '02, WITHOUT the heated side mirrors I specified and paid for. It's taken this long (see the other thread about poor service) for the dealer to get the appropriate parts, and contact me to get the truck in to have the mirrors installed (along with the appropriate heat/ac control unit with a defroster button, and wiring harnesses). I figure that job, plus a couple other little things I'm having addressed under warranty, should take them a week or better.

mackin
09-24-2002, 16:55
GMC D-Max,

Bummer .......What's there two guys working there?????? ;)
One pumping gas and one reading pamphlets?Must be GM service waiting for defective Chevrolet parts to fill order .......Sorry .....

MAC ;)

GMC D-Max
09-24-2002, 21:13
Hahaha! Yer funny Mackin!

Though now that you mention it, there's been a few fugly lookin' Chevys followin' me around like they're hopin' some good lookin' parts fall off my truck! (which we all know ain't gonna happen on account of the better fasteners and lock washers on GMC's!! ;) )