PDA

View Full Version : Juice box question

CBernier
09-24-2002, 18:35
I just purchased a new edge juice box. I have installed it in the truck and have programed both normal and tow haul mode.

I am having a problem changing the level once i programed the truck. Can anyone give me some tips on what I should do to change the level in a certin mode. I have repeadly tried to go through the programing procedure. And does not seem to go to the level I program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Craig Bernier

[ 09-24-2002: Message edited by: CBernier ]</p>

mackin
09-24-2002, 18:41
CBernier,

We all will try but first if you would take a peek see what version you have..It is on the bottom of the box engraved on a gray sticker.....Or do you know if it is a confirmation level version?????

MAC

CBernier
09-24-2002, 18:44
it is a 4.30 verson

SoCalDMAX
09-24-2002, 19:03
I think this may be a common issue with a lot of people. My experience has been that it is accepting the new level, but the confirmation is showing the old level. If you start the truck, drive a bit and then shut off and restart, check the level, it will confirm what you did set.

Make sure you're pressing the accelerator all the way down and not too fast or slow. Also it seems to work better if you set both modes every time you change levels, even if only changing one of the levels. It seems kinda tricky, but I don't change it very often, so... good luck.

Regards, Steve

CBernier
09-24-2002, 19:28
Thanks for the info. I did recal after changing the mode and it did not show it for a few cycles of the truck turning on and off.

Damm this thing really moves now :confused:

sdaver
09-24-2002, 20:17
cycle the tow haul on and off after making level changes then prnnrp for conformation....do this even if you dont change the tow haul level.....works for me w/3.8......dave