PDA

View Full Version : MY BRAIN HURTS

MountainMax
09-25-2002, 12:54
Juice?...SUPERJUICE?....Duramaximizer?....PCM?.... +propane/no propane....Buy now/wait $799 :eek: $! $1600+!!!! :eek: Arghhhhhhhh.

GMC-2002-Dmax
09-25-2002, 16:20
MountainMax,

From what I have seen here in the Forum most guys are running the Edge Products "Juice" module. It is a plug in with no alterations to the truck and wiring. It is easily upgradeable for updates and last time I checked it was 1 year from purchase date for free.( you pay shipping ).

You set in by turning the key on w/ engine not running - 1-2-3-4 or R onthe gear shift indicator, mash the gas pedal 3 times and switch it over to T/H mode and do the same.

""Normal"
Gear 1-40
2-60
3-75
4-90
R-Timing only
"HOT"
Gear 1-60
2-75
3-90
4-125
R-Timing only"

check out this thread :
http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=004174

The "HOT" program is a sizeable jump in $$$$$ from the current standard programming.

IMHO not trying anything else this seems to be the best value. Hopefully in a few months they will slow down with the updates and then I will send mine out for a Reflash.

GOOD LUCK :D

GMC ;)

mackin
09-25-2002, 16:43
MountainMax,

The way it's looking not only is your head gona hurt but so is your Wallet !!!!!!!!! :eek: Plus if your married you just might get an A$$ ache ta "boot" !! Pun intended !!!!!!!!

MAC :rolleyes:

Swayse
09-25-2002, 17:03
I just jumped on the HOT JUICE, wife was not impressed. I guess she'll get over it by doing some spending of her own. It's a double hit, ouch.

SoCalDMAX
09-25-2002, 17:45
Swayse,

Tell your wife, "Yes honey, you can spend some money, too. Here's what you're gonna buy - (insert your next truck toy here.)" The hard part is trying not to smile as they give you that "He11 has just frozen over" look. ;)

Of course, we can always sleep in the truck...

Regards, Steve

Swayse
09-25-2002, 20:34
Will idling the truck all night hurt it, or should I do the high idler mod before I go to bed? :D

Vette Racer
09-25-2002, 23:06
Hey, I would suggest getting juiced and paying the price later. It's a lot easier being juiced before paying the price.

MountainMax
09-26-2002, 11:46
O.K. But I need everyones help here. I have a wife.

I've already told her all the excuses I can think of:

More power for climbing mountains. More power for towing (which I rarely do). Accelerate to freeway speed quickly. Able to pass easier, etc.

What I really want it for is the same thing everyone else does....spank the next cocky owner of a competetors brand, or, some youngster who thinks he's going to beat me to the on ramp.

All creative excuses will be considered

GMC-2002-Dmax
09-26-2002, 12:47
......buy some candles, a nice dinner at home, a small black box with something shiny in it, and the rest is history. ;)

Or buy it, tell her it's electronic and non-returnable, then refer to the above :eek: :eek:

Good Luck,

GMC :D