PDA

View Full Version : Secondary fuel filter install

imported_
07-24-2003, 17:35
Iam looking for someone in the Houston,Tx. area to assist in my secondary fuel filter install. Iam not comfortable doing it myself....Any takers out there????? Probably going to go with the Racor setup pre OEM.

HoustonDMax
07-25-2003, 06:13
Where you at, and when you looking to be ready to install?

imported_
07-25-2003, 07:35
HoustonDMax

Iam in Pasadena,Tx. I still have to order the secondary filter. Would probably install on a weekend. Iam willing to drive to you for the assistance.

HoustonDMax
07-29-2003, 05:57
I will be tied up the next couple of weekends.

Where you thinking of breaking into the system, under the hood or back along the frame?

Give me an e-mail address, and we can continue this off-line.

imported_
07-31-2003, 13:01
HoustonDmax

Iam planning on a frame rail install. Iam going with the Racor 660 system. My email address is fishingn@earthlink.net.
Thanx for offering to help out....

HoustonDMax
08-04-2003, 06:08
fishingn, you got mail.

HoustonDMax

Yellow '03 H.D.
08-15-2003, 20:34
Houstondmax, I am a newbie.I live in cypress also. I am also interested in an additional fuel filter as well, any help would be greatly appreciated.

jcummins
08-15-2003, 22:02
I'm just west of Tomball, and would join you guys in the filter install.....but, I'm leaving for Pittsburgh, won't be back until mid November. I may do it then. Anyone wants to share the work then, let me know.

HoustonDMax
08-16-2003, 09:42
Be happy to share the little knowledge and experience I have. Give me an e-mail address, and we can continue discussion offline. By the way, looks like I should have everything together for a lift pump install next weekend, if anyone is interested.

Just an observation, but with all the folks on here from the Houston area, we need to consider an occasional get together like the Dallas area or the East Coast area gangs do. Any further discussion on a potential get together needs to take place elsewhere in the forumn, so if anyone is interested, post something over there.

Yellow '03 H.D.
08-16-2003, 15:30
Houstondmax My e-mail is jck71694@aol.com
Thanks again, I think it is great that there members that are close by.