PDA

View Full Version : Standard shop hours for 6.5TD work

ees
02-19-2005, 05:26
We are nearing the point of litigation for a eBay deal gone very sour. I need to get backing for the hours I have spent getting this piece road worthy. Does anyone know where or how I can find the standard shop hours for various tasks? The vehicle in questions is my '94 6.5TD Suburban.

I could likely get a local shop to do it for me, but I didn't want to hassle them since I have already done the work myself.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

Dezman125
02-19-2005, 09:43
Hi
I'v got a Chilton flat rate guide.If you list the different jobs you need a labor rate for i'll look it up on Mon and post it for you if that's not to late.
Take Care

gmenor
02-19-2005, 12:22
All Data is an online web site that gives the data you are seeking. This a must have web site for fixing your truck.

damork
02-19-2005, 21:50
If you are subscribed to Alldatadiy.com for your truck, they publish labor times for most operations done for your vehicle. I used the rates published there for reimbursement on warranty claims I had.

ees
02-20-2005, 07:04
I was subscribed to All Data for about an hour. They listed my fuel pump as being in my tank and had horrible electrical diagrams. I canceled it that day. Shortly after that my service manuals finally came in. They have been a big help.

It would be nice to have the shop hours, but this is actually the first time I have ever needed them in the last 12 years or so of working on cars heavily.

Yukon 6.2 if your offer still stands I would really appreciate it. Drop me a note at:

dieselpage*at*sofadog.net

Thanks guys!