PDA

View Full Version : TST comp bursting reflash

TST Tech
11-05-2003, 11:49
Good news! For those of you that have the TST PowerMax competition version, we have a new program that takes care of the bursting issues experienced on some trucks. It also has an increase in h.p. and torque to the rear wheels compared to previous versions. If you are experiencing any of these bursting problems, please send your box back for an update. Thanks and have a great day. Greg

Kennedy
11-05-2003, 16:24
Greg,

How recent was this change made? As in was it after mine was redone?

Assuming the std units are exempt from this?

king D
11-05-2003, 16:39
Originally posted by TST Tech:
Good news! For those of you that have the TST PowerMax competition version, we have a new program that takes care of the bursting issues experienced on some trucks. It also has an increase in h.p. and torque to the rear wheels compared to previous versions. If you are experiencing any of these bursting problems, please send your box back for an update. Thanks and have a great day. Greg from what i hear those new reflashes rock.now if you could just add some fuel pressure it may be the new hottest old thing on the market

Burner
11-05-2003, 20:51
Greg,

Does the system still have a "shutdown" mode via~ the EGT?

Burner------> :D

sdaver
11-06-2003, 03:43
on the way

TST Tech
11-06-2003, 05:06
The new program is only a couple of weeks old. The standard program is not affected. We have got the fuel pressure reading in hand now, so we do have plans to intergrate it with the PowerMax. The automatic cut back is still controlled by egt's as before. John, yours will need to be reflashed also. Get the dyno installed yet? Have a great day Greg

Kennedy
11-06-2003, 09:00
Putting up truss's and purlins today. Hoping for doors/windows and ceiling mid next week so I can plumb in my floor heat, and get the insulation guys in. I'll try top get a pic taken near the end of the day and post a link. Superflow had a Nov 14 ship date planned.

TST Tech
11-06-2003, 13:57
Looks like we are going to be in the market for a new dyno pretty soon. Our research on the new Dodge common rail is putting the hurt on our dyno. We are up to well over 1000 torque at the rear wheels @ 1500 rpms. It just won't hold it back down that low. When we bought ours back in 94 we didn't think we'd ever being pushing that much torque. But here we are! Have a great day Greg