PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the predetor results?

hdmax(mike)
01-06-2003, 17:53
Well, now that the first week of January is nearly over, Where are all the results?

I thought that by now we would hear something, Good or bad, just something! And is there any changes in the programing?

FirstDiesel
01-06-2003, 18:04
:rolleyes:

I stick to my last post on this. "Vaporware"

Don't announce a product and hype a product while your still doing basic development work.

Start talking about it when the Beta testers have started reporting positive results.

[ 01-06-2003: Message edited by: FirstDiesel ]</p>

sdaver
01-06-2003, 18:06
still waiting patiently.........which is something that im not very good at......... :rolleyes: dave

mackin
01-06-2003, 18:18
Seems like the PR guy has flown the coup too,with the answers !!!!!! :eek:

MAC :D ;) :D

IndigoDually
01-07-2003, 09:31
Easy Mac, Not everyone has the free time You do to lurk on the board. :D Give it some time, we don't need another Wilky here. I am sure everything else in the world is on schedule. :rolleyes:

Just keep an open mind, We will sell no wine before it's time.

John

Kennedy
01-07-2003, 17:37
The word I got today is that they are hoping to have the 2003 model year included with the initial release, so this may delay things a few days.

sdaver
01-07-2003, 17:42
for those of us that have purchased one and drive a 2002 we could really give a rats a$$ about the 2003.........patientce is wearing thin :eek: dave

mackin
01-07-2003, 18:42
Hey HOO WOO !!!!!!

We Shall Not Whine until It's Time !!!!!!!

Sdaver UPS guy went by again,heading south....Course I'm not waiting for Predator,but something else !!!!!!!
;)

MAC :D

dontxs
01-07-2003, 19:21
I am with sdaver, let us see the UPS man SOON!!!!

FirstDiesel
01-07-2003, 19:23
Hope you guys aren't holding your breath ;)

dontxs
01-07-2003, 19:25
I am juuuuuuust about out of breath!!!

sdaver
01-07-2003, 20:03
so mac what are you waiting on ?............don tx tuscaloosa is only 3.5 hours from mobile if i go and get mine ill get yours and fedx overnite......ok james its time to step up and take your medicine..........you could probably save some face by posting some dyno tables from those real busy boca boys............we would not need graphs just tables...........speaking of tables and graphs stevef is there something you were going to do?..........somebody out there thats in the know find us a release date for the tranny upgrade part 2(and maybe ballpark cost) :D dave

[ 01-07-2003: Message edited by: sdaver ]</p>

mackin
01-07-2003, 20:10
Beer of the Month????? Maybe....Nothing came......Maybe tomorrow....Lets hope.....

MAC :D :D

Trippin
01-07-2003, 20:19
Sdaver,
Wow! Where's the love for all things Duramax? Ditchin the 03 guys to fulfill you own selfish wants and needs. tongue.gif Us 03 guys would never treat you like that.

Wait, were we talkin about Torque and Horsepower and the my truck is faster than your truck thing?

Disregard 1st paragraph.

Huury up with the 03 programs and forget everybody else! :D

sdaver
01-07-2003, 20:35
not really just want them to do what they say they would do.......it reminds me of a bodyshop friend of mine thats always late getting your vehicle back but does somthing more than you really wanted extra and thats his excuse......make no mistake my loyalty is to edge when it comes to performance.......im really wanting to correct tire size and eliminate the 98 mph limit..............the tempation for the juice should be honored you will be amazed.........get a deal on a reman from kennedy..........its the best money you will spend other than the truck purchase :D dave

Trippin
01-07-2003, 20:51
Sdaver,
I'm completely committed to the juice. I spoke with Aaron last week and he indicated that the speed compensation thing is a feature they'd like to include in the future. He wouldn't say when, which I can appreciate.
My wife wanted to know if we should have the UPS man over for Easter. Something about since I bought the new truck, she sees more of him than me. :D Then something about a new truck and adding a bunch of stuff to it, didn't understand, I sort of quit listening after that.

sdaver
01-07-2003, 20:57
gave my ups man a honeybaked ham for xmas

AzKevin
01-07-2003, 21:02
The Edge guys are promising a soon to be released version of s/w that has a feature that everyone wants. Maybe parameterizing tire size?

AKDmax
01-07-2003, 22:00
You guys that made pre-orders better check with your credit card companies to make sure you didn't pay for plane tickets, or a cruise around the world. Maybe even a couple of Coronas and some exotic meals. :eek: This dude is either so busy programming your predator's that he doesn't have time to post anymore, or he vanished. I'll guess the latter...Of course this is all in fun, I want one of these also, just not willing to spend money for "vaporware".

IndigoDually
01-08-2003, 09:18
Tough Crowd :eek:

hoot
01-08-2003, 09:51
Do you people believe James would be advertising on this site if he didn't have the intention of delivering something?

Let's give him the benefit and when the goods arrive, tell it like it is.... but...

Take your time. Don't start posting stuff before you have gotten familiar with the product and can give a reasonable opinion.
smile.gif

sdaver
01-08-2003, 10:41
i think that james is doing all that he can........and im not agravated with him period.

dave

SteveO
01-08-2003, 11:32
You guys have made my day smile.gif

Honey Baked ham smile.gif :D :D :D

RWTD
01-08-2003, 13:27
Hello everyone! I do so apologize about not being on here lately to post. I've been very busy with Johan and the guys at DiabloSport working with some parameters for specific Predator applications. We were able to make a lot of progress and several beta testers were involved to help in this.

I can assure that this company is moving at full speed in their R&D work. Logistically, as a company, DiabloSport would be best to include the '03 files within the unit. It is not meant to keep anyone from being able to own this unit. It's strictly a business decision that makes perfect sense.

I do appreciate and respect each and everyone of you on here, and ALL of your questions, comments, and responses, regardless of the attitude of them ;) I too am a customer with many things just as you are, so I can definitely relate to you all. Just know that I understand your feelings as well.

I will keep in touch on this matter and will update each and everyone of you with any new information. I get information as they give it to me, and I am in contact with them every day, as this is my line of work. I will remain active on this site, and continue to deliver awesome service and support.

Very Sincerely,

James

hdmax(mike)
01-08-2003, 15:15
Thanks James!

When I started this thread, it was not intended to start any bashing of any kind. But my question remains unanswered :D

I understand how busy you must be, But if you can give us even a little nibble of the progress, it would be great.

Well 10 days is more then a week in anyones book, so I want information now!!!

[ 01-10-2003: Message edited by: hdmax(mike) ]</p>

sdaver
02-06-2003, 21:27
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: