PDA

View Full Version : Switching Dealers for Better Service?

keywest
11-05-2003, 17:52
Hey Guys,

Patiently awaiting the Birth of Our New Baby, Dealer says sometime in Nov.,around Thanksgiving......
My question is:
If I (God Forbid) have a problem like some of the poor guys on these Boards have had & I can get no co-operation at my normal servicing dealer - Can I take the In-Warrantee Duramax to another Chevy Dealer or a GMC Dealer for better service????
Or is this a no-no?
Reading what a Service Tech can do to make your life miserable is making me a little nervous....

New Baby is 2004 Silverado, D/A, CC, SB,LT, in BLACK. so the Dr.says! Thanks, Paul :rolleyes: :eek: tongue.gif ;)
P.S.
Are there a lot fewer problems out there than I Think there are??? Am I reading too much???

motovet
11-05-2003, 18:16
KW, I have had most of my service on my last three rigs done at a local dealer that has reasonably good service. It would have been nice to buy the truck from them as well, but they would not take invoice so.....

JoeyD
11-06-2003, 16:03
Keywest, I have a friend at Mirak that I bought my truck from but would never use there service dept. I have another friend who works on diesels at Liberty Chevy and they take care of any problems I have had with my truck.
Take the truck to any dealer you are comfortable with.