PDA

View Full Version : Juice Installed...question

ColoradoBoz
11-05-2003, 17:58
Got my Hot Juice installed a couple weeks ago...went thru the process of running on each level for awhile. I noticed a nice increase from level 2 to 3, however, when I went from level 3 to 4, I really haven't noticed any difference in power. I have noticed that in level 4, I get a big puff a smoke when I step on it, which isn't there in the lower levels. Does this sound right??Is there any other way to "test" to see if the 125 setting is actually working (yes, the engine gives the 4 revs when I do that check).

Thanks.

jesshd
11-05-2003, 20:42
You can come to the Dyno Day this Saturday in Denver. If you are interested in getting your truck dyno'd and meeting other DA owners, let me know!
Jess

ratlover
11-06-2003, 07:03
I've just got the regular OJ. Even in the 30hp tune I can get a belch of smoke when I mash it from idle? Rolling Its hard to get her to do anything but a slight haze that clears up fast in any level.

You can dyno it, send it to someone with a juice checker(cant remeber the actual name of it) like John K has, borrow a known juice and see how it compares to yours.

Sure your just not getting used to the power? tongue.gif After awhile of driving mine in level 4 I started to think that it didnt seem to fast anymore :rolleyes: , it just takes once to wood it in traffic trying to get around someone and almost take off the bumper of the guy in front of you to relize "This moves way to fast for a 7000# truck" :eek: Then your back to wanting a bigger box :D

ColoradoBoz
11-06-2003, 21:21
Jess,
Where abouts in Denver..might be able to swing something this weekend?

Here another thing I have done...I can power brake in level 4 and totally light up the tires...will leave pretty good marks. I haven't jumped back down to try level 3...would level 3 be able to do this??

jesshd
11-06-2003, 21:32
Check the activities forum on diesel place dot com (not spaces)and then look for the colorado event. Send me an email and I will forward directions. Off of Tennyson in Wheatridge. It is a PwerSmoke event, but there will be several of us there with DAs.
Jess