PDA

View Full Version : GADZOOKS!!!

Showgood1
04-17-2003, 21:35
I just saw a protoype 2006 Chevy. It is sooo ugly I'd buy (if I could) a 2003 in a heartbeat over one of these things. I mean we're talking D$#@%e ugly! The only redeaming feature is the hood wich opens up like a Ken Worth that part was cool but eeerrrrrkkkk that front end look around on the internet and try to see one. Just make sure you haven't eat in the last hour.

Bobcat698
04-17-2003, 21:41
http://www.edmunds.com/news/autoshows/articles/83142/page018.html

There you go!

Burner
04-17-2003, 22:41
I don't know about you fellas, but my toolbox would completely block the rear view. Those heavily angled A pillars would give me a headache, maybe not right away but soon after. That "rear" suspension is probably a joke. It looks like the little chunck we have in the front of ours, just reversed. :rolleyes: ...... I like a pretty truck but I buy a truck for more than form. I mainly buy a truck for function. This truck has no function, just form and bad at that.

Oongawah
04-18-2003, 00:02
I'd hate to have to sleep in the top bed of the 5ver to match.

chuntag95
04-18-2003, 07:10
:eek: Can you say give me a U G L Y? The one hope is the sentence that says it is a concept and they don't expect to see them on the showroom. One of the pictures shows the angle of the bed, which seems way too much. Burner, don't know if you could use the rearview even without a tool box. I'm sure this is just one of those designers let loose show trucks. They would have to put the functionality back in before they could sell one. On the otherhand, it did talk about them being for the people who use a truck as a personal vehicle and not for work. Just what they need, another Avalanch. :rolleyes:

Cowboy_120
04-18-2003, 07:12
Lets not forget that this is just a prototype, and that it will most likely not be the finished product.
It does have some great features like the side access doors to the bed, and it also has water jugs built into the bed as well.
I like the way the hood opens, but the interior is definately for those guys who buy a big truck to go to their business meetings downtown. The colour and stying is definately not practical for anyone who even gets their boots muddy on weekends.

The trucks does look a little "squat". Is that maybe to please all the owners of the little rice burners that complain that our bumper is at the same height as their heads? Especially when they have their seat laid all the way back trying to look cool?

Just my $.02

conradv
04-18-2003, 09:58
It looks like Rosie O'Donnell sat on the roof of that thing...

BobW
04-18-2003, 13:41
Hmmm, they call it the Cheyenne. A few years back the trim lines were Cheyenne and Silverado, then the truck line became the Silverado. Maybe the Silverado will stay a REAL truck and the Cheyenne will be their imitation truck.

Maverick
04-18-2003, 15:40
This truck has been out since the first of the year. Too ugly for me. If you put a toolbox in the bed you wouldn't be able to use the side access bed doors. What a waste of time this truck.

HD-Nate
04-19-2003, 10:42
OMG :eek: Thats worse that D*dge ugly and I think the RAM is the fugliest truck on the road.

I "COULD" live with the interior but thats about it.

Amianthus
04-21-2003, 14:58
BobW, don't forget the Scottsdale trim package. That was one of 'em too.

HD-Nate, is that so?! Well, your truck's so ugly it could be a modern art masterpiece! tongue.gif

sdaver
04-22-2003, 18:41
it looked great before they dropped it on its top unloading it :D :D dave

Marty Lau
04-23-2003, 15:19
tongue.gif looks to be just right to put some dog boxes in the back full of ugly dogs and then you load the truck with a bunch of ugly ole bird hunters. Yeah it's ugly I love it!!!!