PDA

View Full Version : Dealers

BROKERS
07-30-2003, 19:51
I'm happy the post about Bashing Liberty Chevrolet got yanked.The owner is a good friend and has treated me fairly always.Takes a 100 good words to replace one bad word. :rolleyes:

WillowCreekStable
07-30-2003, 19:58
Not yanked, just moved to General Diesel. Don't know the Dealer involved, but I've had good experince with one dealer tht others wouldn't go to if it was the last one on earth. Stuff happens, sometimes it pays to work with them, and it gets better.

a64pilot
07-31-2003, 06:52
I for one apperciate the info that Bashing one dealer or another brings. I partically like it when good experiences are posted. I hope I never do, but if I start to have injector problems I know who it will go to based on Burner's experience. couple of hundred mile drive but it would be worth it.

More Power
07-31-2003, 08:59
In general, dealer bashing is frowned on here.

You'll be doing everyone a much bigger favor by praising the good dealers than you'll do by venting because of your individual bad experience.

Think positive....

MP

hoot
07-31-2003, 09:12
That's right... think positive....

My Motto :D

dmaxalliTech
07-31-2003, 20:50
Originally posted by hoot:

My Motto :D :rolleyes: tongue.gif ;) :D

hoot
08-01-2003, 07:11
I was waitin for somebody to pick up on that...
At least I'm admitting it.... It's the first step in recovery smile.gif

sonofagun
08-01-2003, 08:46
Hoot said:

My Motto

Has someone copied Hoot's identity and is trying
to pull the wool over our eyes, or, could there truly by a multi facited Hoot out there??
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/yellows/lookaround.gif

All in all, I appreciate Hoot, his hard work, his creativity and his, sometimes, singlemindedness.
It is all part of what makes this forum worth being a part of even as the truck gets older.

Bob