PDA

View Full Version : Anything for the Topkick?

BlownCJ
04-23-2003, 19:57
I own a gmc 2500hd Dmax/Alli 4x4 that I am trading on a C4500 LRM ( 300hp) dmax /zf . are there any performance items or web pages out there about the new GM topkick/ Chevy kodak??

had to remove the juice and the banks and the guages and the tires before i trade it in too

thanks for the info in advance
Barry

N.E. TMRPR
04-23-2003, 21:22
I have a friend in the horse business that just took ownership of a crew cab 4500 6 spd. He put a nice aluminum Eby flat bed on it. There is enough room in the truck to hold a party. He told me the truck drives like a pickup and is extremely quiet. He said what he noticed about the truck is when coming to a hill with a load you need to down shift it. Because it is so quiet you don't notice the truck starting to labor in OD. His fuel mileage empty he said is excellent and loaded is about normal. He also said steering is tight with no wheel play. I was impressed with the rig as far as looks, paint and even the aluminum budds.

pontiac_m18
04-23-2003, 22:38
BLOWN CJ, there is a site here that has a lot of info. about the 4500 chevy med.duty trucks. You can also go to = www.chevrolet.com & click on the truck pull down menu. That will show the "kodiak" page with a spec. page, also!! Howard :D :D :D

[ 04-24-2003: Message edited by: pontiac_m18 ]</p>

BlownCJ
04-24-2003, 05:04
thanks for the help? I am looking for modfications ..... IE power box yadda yadda yadda ..... spare fuel tank ........... kewl gadgets specifically for the top kick ......... I am buying one today im not that crazy to go buy something that i have not done any research about

Barry

TXDMAX
04-24-2003, 07:49
Hope this helps.
www.monoetrucks.com