PDA

View Full Version : It finally got me... Injectors!

1BADDMAX
07-02-2004, 10:00
Diesel in the crankcase, low power etc. Codes P0087, 89, 93 and 94 were pulled from the computer with the predator. It's in the shop and will be several days before it is finished. Thought it was a bad batch of fuel because it hit about 30 miles after a fill up. Soon found out with the low oil pressure and smell that it wasn't bad fuel. I can't believe it all of a sudden hit. Figured it would be a gradual progression. I had the oil analyzed at 80,964 miles and everything came back fine. The truck now has 81,800 miles. Not even 1000 miles on the new oil. Not really sure what to think now. Guess I'll take it easy and drink a few extra beers for the fourth!!

jesshd
07-12-2004, 14:44
Oh no! Is this old news or new news. Hope this does not spoil your plans for the shindig on the 25th.

Jess

1BADDMAX
07-12-2004, 18:15
I talked to the dealership this morning. They ordered 8 new injectors and all the parts necessary to replace them (gaskets etc).
I didn't know about anything on the 25th? Is it in Colorado? I was in Denver this morning, flew back to Charlotte today. Was up in Cheyenne visiting some friends. Definitely a nice area out there!