PDA

View Full Version : ???? MPG Poll

rjwest
12-03-2005, 14:10
Thinking about up grade to DMAX, wanted to see MPG results, ???? Am I missing something.

Do I have to buy first, check miliage, post , than read results ????? What am I missing..

More Power
12-30-2005, 15:50
We have had two fuel economy polls running in this thread for quite a while that cover the LB7 & LLY. Look at the top of the topic thread list in this forum.

We'll begin another poll for the LBZ once enough of them are on the road.... smile.gif

Jim

rjschoolcraft
12-30-2005, 17:54
I may be off base here, but I think rjwest's question has to do with the fact that you cannot view the results unless you vote. He doesn't currently own a DMax, so cannot honestly vote and, therefore, cannot see the results to help in his decision making process.

Sheldon Kuhn
12-30-2005, 18:33
You can still vote and see the results. There is a selectable, "Don't own a Dmax but want to see the poll data (or something of that nature)" that you can select to enter and view the results.

More Power
12-30-2005, 23:53
Exactly.. Here's a quote from the opening post (I made) in those poll threads.... smile.gif

You will need to vote before viewing the poll data. If you don't own an LB7, but would like to see the poll data, you'll need to first vote in the poll using the "Don't Own an LB7" selection for both the local driving and highway driving sections. Jim

rjschoolcraft
12-31-2005, 07:45
Missed that...