PDA

View Full Version : a64pilot

BigDog1
09-01-2003, 12:28
Hey a64pilot,.... What say you and I get together and do lunch? We can put all this bad blood behind us? When will you be at the filling station? I might be up your way in a week or so. We have had some severe rain damage here and I just got laid off. Do you think I can get a job as a test pilot like you? I'll need you as a reference...... :eek:

[ 09-01-2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: BigDog1 ]

mdrag
09-01-2003, 14:10
Originally posted by BigDog1:
Hey a64pilot,.... What say you and I get together and do lunch? We can put all this bad blood behind us? When will you be at the filling station? I might be up your way in a week or so. We have had some severe rain damage here and I just got laid off. Do you think I can get a job as a test pilot like you? I'll need you as a reference...... :eek:

BigDog1
09-02-2003, 09:01
Hey a64pilot
I will be in Daleville on 1 Oct for a job interview (Maintenance Foreman)with Dyncorp. Perhaps we can get together and pal around then! Give me your phone number and we can talk it over. I do want to use you as a reference if need be.

NewEnglandDmax
09-06-2003, 11:11
Bigdog,

What if someone from Dyncorp was viewing this post? That is a pretty negative post, looks like u a bit unstable :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: