PDA

View Full Version : Holy Tire Roaster Batman !!

Toddster
09-28-2002, 09:26
Well, the neighbors HATE me again, think I'm gonna get Lynched ! Gone is the obnoxious, straight piped, 98 5.7 liter burnout king. Enter, the new kid on the block, the "Hot Juiced Black Behemoth" Finally got some dry roads here in CT. Went for the "Hot Juice" maiden voyage this morning, I can't stop smilling from all the dirty looks and head shakes I got ! This thing RIPS ! It bangs second and melts the rear tires till it quickly nails third ! And boys and girls I got 33/12.50/16.5 tires on this thing. Sorry, I gotta go play some more, hey, I wonder if Mackin heard me at his house this morning ?

GMCTRUCK
09-28-2002, 14:44
Enfield huh? I might have to take a ride up and stea... I mean check it out. I wonder if it will work with the 6-speed? smile.gif

hdmax(mike)
09-28-2002, 17:16
Nice to see you are breaking it in right :D
Please get some pictures with the 33`s.

mackin
09-28-2002, 17:40
Nope didn't hear you but did you here me?????? tongue.gif

Gone is the 3.6aintworththevalueofthestickeronthebox,in come the Super Juice and super it most definately is.....This truck flys.......My maiden voyage also today.....Takes about 10 pounds of boost give or take, and my truck (dually) will easily ,easily spin thru second gear ......Hardly any detuning between shifts unlike the 3.6......I was going to lay a two strip patent SIG when I left Cornwall but the Juice wouldn't kick in,truck was cold..... :( Might have to go up tomorrow and redeem my self..... :D

Where to hell where you guys,gals from CT,Mass,VT,RI,Penn,NJ????

Good time, great people, Juice box for the trying, two as a matter a fact, no lines......More info to follow.....

MAC

[ 09-28-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Toddster
09-29-2002, 18:39
Hey GMCTRUCK, swing by any time, we'll hook it up in yours and you can take it for a tire burner, ($1,000 deposit required...lol) Mackin, you'd be proud, I smoked the tire of the Harley today @ the fall run in Mass.....Man I love being a 34 year old kid !

[ 09-29-2002: Message edited by: Toddster ]</p>

Dave
09-29-2002, 21:15
This new HOT Juice box, is it an available reflash for older boxes like my 3.2? I have been getting ready to have mine reflashed to 4.3 due to fishbite at 50 to 55 mph. Just did not like what I was hearing about the 3.6 and 3.8 and so on. Is the Hot Juice box still good for towing in level 2? That is the real reason I got the box. I pull a 12000 pound RV and carry a Hog in the bed.

motovet
09-29-2002, 23:30
Dave, The HOT version is another $300 and can be flashed on your existing box. Level 2 is now 1 on the hot box as they have dropped off level 1 as we knew it. If you decide to go with the free 4.30 upgrade it is a good improvement over what you are now running. 3.0 like, but the smoothest yet. Either way you go you will get the revised 90 HP level, and I for one recommend it. The HOT level is way to much fun, but be careful, you can set codes with this baby... or worse!

StevePala
09-30-2002, 19:37
Toddster,

I'm in East Windsor and would like to see the 33's.

GMCTRUCK
09-30-2002, 20:09
I'm in Cromwell and I want to see it spin the 33s.