PDA

View Full Version : CT/MA Dyno ?

Toddster
10-01-2002, 08:00
Ok you Noreaster's, where is our closest Dyno ?

tonkater
10-01-2002, 14:27
I want to know WHY you weren't showing off that super juice at the gettogether last weekend - it was 45 min from Enfield ? I'm sure Mackin
, 02 GMC and Chevy HD would have love to compare it !! Hmm, I was stuck flippin burgers and not in my truck, wonder where I could plug juice in on my grill !

Terry , www.dieselgettogether.com

tonkater
10-01-2002, 14:29
PS I hear JANNETTY RACEING in Waterbury is building a dyno facility. Mackin may be able to confirm.

mackin
10-01-2002, 17:03
Toddster

Sure enough, if you take a look at their web page there is a write up about it......Link below......I haven't been by there in a while to see if the dirt is flying around.....But I did want to check with them on a couple other things so this may give me the excuse to say frick work I'm going BS'ing......There only 15mins from me so when their up and running ,Hell I could clean my Air Cleaner or tighten my lug nuts and run it on the dyno at lunch time and see if I got more "PONIES" out of it......

MAC :eek:

OOPS !!!!

[ 10-01-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Toddster
10-01-2002, 17:22
Mac, keep me posted, may have to play hookie and hang out with ya a Jenetty Racing some time. Tonkater, I feel bad enough ! Sooooo bad I will flip burgers next year ! Sisters grad party Saterday afternoon and Shriners Hospital fall run all day Sunday :( Hey, how bout a Daytona party ?

GMCTRUCK
10-01-2002, 21:38
I talked to Jannetty last Fri. and was told the Dyno was not up and running yet. He also said they no longer offer their own exhaust for the DMAX. I called Kennedy and JK was much more helpfull and definitely more enthusiastic.

JoeyD
10-02-2002, 17:14
I have been to Mike Deez Racing in Warren R.I. and New England Dyno Tune in Worcester. Are you planning on going?

Toddster
10-05-2002, 06:09
Joey, you talkin' to me ? Yeh, I would love to go there ! Wanna get some numbers both stock and "Hot Juiced" to toss on the site here. I put my e-mail in my sig, shoot me an e-mail with the skinny on the dyno shop you suggest.