PDA

View Full Version : D-max Man

Mic
06-28-2002, 10:38
Clarence,

I ran into an acquaintance of yours from Dmax, at least he knows you.

Can you shot me an E-mail.

The last one I sent you failed....address updated?

--Mic
*@aol.com

[ 06-28-2002: Message edited by: Mic ]

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: Mic ]</p>

D-max Man
06-28-2002, 18:35
Mic,

That email is no longer valid because I jumped ship.

I now work fro Detroit Diesel. It was a tough decision but the pay is considerably higher. I will continue to assist here with issues if I can but I am no longer privy to insider info.

SoMnDMAX
06-29-2002, 00:08
Traitor.... ;) tongue.gif :D

Good luck with the new job!!

hoot
06-29-2002, 12:42
Eh-hem.... Does your paycheck have a Daimler/Chrysler logo on it???? ;)

Good luck with the new job!

Mike

D-max Man
06-29-2002, 15:27
Not sure sense I don't start until Monday but they did say I could get an employee discount on a new Dodge truck :D

SoCalDMAX
06-29-2002, 21:54
If you even consider buying another brand, you must relinquish the D-max Man handle to someone else who will be a little more loyal. ;)

Or you could just cash the bigger checks and buy more toys for the Dmax. :D

Good luck at the new job, I'm sure you'll come up with a lot of interesting info there as well, if you can share it.

Regards, Steve

Dinkie Diesel
06-29-2002, 23:03
D-max Man,
I need a little snooping when you get to the new job. I'd like for you to ask around and see what kind of comments you hear about the Medium duty Mercedes MBE900 6.4 litre diesel. I understand any Detroit shop will be handling the warranty work since both Detroit and Mercedes are a part of DC.

Thanks,

Dinkie Diesel

D-max Man
06-30-2002, 11:56
Steve,

I can still get the GM discount through my brother-in-law. But even with the pay increase, I don't foresee a new truck in my immediate future.

Besides the new Job, I picked up a new wife last weekend (The end of 40 wonderful years of bachelor hood) and she needs a new car first.

I am also in the process of buying a new house so a new truck will have to wait. My '97 6.5TD still runs like a champ.

NutNbutGMC
06-30-2002, 12:29
^...D-Max... Congrats on the new wife. If she works as well as the Duramax / Allison, you're in business. :)