PDA

View Full Version : SuperJuice

BowTieDmax
10-03-2002, 13:17
Well with my truck at the dealer this week for some little warranty fixes (34,500 miles). I figured it would be a good time to send my 3.0 version back for the race upgrade.
Untill now with the "super upgade" I have had no thought of giving up my 3.0 because of hearing about the loss of "the seat of the pants" power For the "smother power" But I figured that this upgrade will over come that. But with about 60 miles on the truck with this upgrade I've already realized that I probably lost that really hard pull right after the shift.
Don't get me wrong it does pull hard but it just comes on slower. I'm not going to get to worried about it untill I get a couple of more days on it to let the truck relearn whats going on.
But I already am seeing what I hoped I wouldn't.
But #4 setting sure will get you to 98 MPH pretty damn fast. :rolleyes:

GMC-2002-Dmax
10-03-2002, 16:23
...........well,

as Mackin says I have the ssloooooooooooww 3.61aintworththeplasticit'smadeofPOS!!!! and tomorrow GOD WILLING, will be "SUPER JUICED". :D

I was told many a time that the v3.0 and v3.2 were the best boxes out there. It's too bad that EDGE did not blend the v3.0 with the "SUPER JUICED" version :( :( ,

Oh well, seat of the pants power, never felt the v3.0, but I know someone that has a v3.0. Maybe I could get a temporary transplant just to feel the power.

Keep us updated,

GMC ;)

[ 10-03-2002: Message edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax ]</p>

imported_
10-03-2002, 17:25
Now i am a little worried ... my Juice^2 is on order .... and i have an rma for my old version 3.0 box.... but this has me thinking....i like that 'diggin out' feelin as you mash the right peddle. i suppose i will need to compare them.... 1/4 mile at a time