PDA

View Full Version : Hey Maverick

AlaskaDmax
07-03-2002, 12:10
I think I saw you you haulling arse on the Sterling highway a couple of weeks ago. I was heading to the house in Kenai and was just coming down the last hill out of the mountains before the straight away to Sterling...you were headed back towards Anchorage. If it was you, you are one Duramax advertising maniac!!!! I saw that truck and said "Hey, I think that was Maverick!"

Good to see you are working, man. I am building a two car garage with a one bedroom apartment above it down off of the Kenai-Spurr road. Got the 15 year old boy getting splinters and blood blisters too. I will be down there till the end of July so I will not see your reply to this post...if you are in the area down there stop by and have a beer. Take the Spurr towards Kenai, hang a left on Togiak ( about 5.5 miles down the Spurr )and I am on Nevada Street...can't miss it. Just listen for the loud cussing!!!!! I have hit my thumb a couple of times with the hammer smile.gif

The truck has been loaded to the gills with lumber and the good ole boys at the lumber yard are drooling over the BEAST. Brings a smile to my face!

Later!

Joe.G
07-03-2002, 18:26
AlaskaDmax
You live in paradise, I spent 1 year in Fort Yukon, Alaska, do you know how cold it gets up there? You guys have a Texas winter conpared to that place!
You really need synthetics up there for lubrication.