PDA

View Full Version : New Cummings is QUI - ET.

Plasticfantastic
10-09-2002, 01:16
Worked over at the local rodeo a couple weeks back. Darge was a sponser and had a new diesel out there. Nothing really groundbreaking about the rest of the truck but ... dang that puppy was quiet. (yes, MORE quiet than ours I think) tongue.gif

hoot
10-09-2002, 03:25
I also heard on erunning up close at a local dealer. I believe it is quieter than the Dmax.

Black Dog
10-09-2002, 05:48
That's good. I'm sick of not being able to hear my radio when one pulls up next to me at a light.

mackey_62
10-09-2002, 06:03
Anyone heard a new F*** yet??

Just wondering, thinkin it'd be pretty cool if we had the loudest. (Loudest not loud)

Never would've guessed it a couple years ago.

I know one thing, theres gonna be a lot more traffic at the diesel pumps :(

Plasticfantastic
10-09-2002, 06:50
I think Fjord is still behind the curve, seems like I read somewhere they do have a new Pstroke but its not super quiet (yet).
Now I wanna see what all my buddies do that keep tellin' me "They're too noisy and too smelly, if it wasn't for that, I'd ....". :rolleyes: Whatever, I'll gladly keep all this power and torque to my self ... yeah buddies, your right, beware the diesel cuz' its the devil. :D

DieselDennis
10-09-2002, 09:45
Gosh Guys, this is diesel power we're dealing with. We're not playing the quiet game. I think Ford's diesel will be quiet enough it won't be an issue. Frankly if I can't hear it crank up inside the cab it irritates me. ;)

More Power
10-09-2002, 10:42
Moved to "General Diesel"