PDA

View Full Version : I tip my hat too...

tmg115
07-09-2002, 18:48
i just want to tip my hat to theses fine aftermarket manufacurs.

K&N for making a great air filter that i am very pleased with.

Edge for making a great power chip.

Duramaximizer for making another great power chip

Banks for making the Best exhaust i have ever had.

auto meter for the guages. (whick i havn't put on but i can tell the quality.) they make great guages.

and of coarse GMC and duramax LTD for making the best truck i have ever had the pleaser of owning or driving for that matter.

i just tip my hat to all you people and to the diesel page members for all there help smile.gif

SoCalDMAX
07-09-2002, 19:00
Woohoo!! Look at this!

He's already practicing his winner's speech for the trip to the track this Friday! :D :D

Talk about confidence. We accept your humble thanks, now go practice your launches. ;)

Regards, Steve

tmg115
07-09-2002, 19:13
i got the best email today form some guy with a Infiniti G35 and he was saying how my runs at ennis last time i went were impresive. :D that made my day :cool:

mackin
07-09-2002, 19:51
SoCalDMAX ,

Dude ,Dude,Dude.......

Winners circle speech .......... NAH.........

G=>ot
M=>y
C=>oncession speech ready for defeat, on Friday,and any day for that matter........

Too easy ....... tongue.gif

MAC :D

Now Tom, you know I'm kidding ,smoke them MOPE'S........Get a real air cleaner.... We like oily couch cushion style round here........ ;)

[ 07-09-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

DMAXDiva
07-09-2002, 19:55
hey tmg:

Watch out for those sneaky Infiniti drivers (I was one myself...traded in an I35 on my truck)...wish I could have run the quarter in this juiced truck against that car; would have been an interesting outcome! I have a sneaking suspicion that power/weight ratio may have tipped the scales in the Infiniti's favor (260hp/3500lbs), but I'd still like to see the results. If I ever do buy another car, it will be the new 280 horse G35 coupe with a 6spd...in black of course! :D

Good luck at Ennis; wish I could go, but we're workin' cattle on Friday...maybe next time ;) .

Silver Bullet
07-09-2002, 21:22
The guy with Infinity G35 is a buddy of mine...Tom took him by a couple tenths of a second!!!

Here is car he beat (on the clock!)...

http://www.kevcarart.com/G35/

Tom - We are going have to get you a 'save ti for the track' decal to promote safe street driving!!! :D http://www.kevcarart.com/decals.html

tmg115
07-09-2002, 21:32
lol i don't know if i would be a good advertisment for that sticker. :D