PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this?

DMAXDiva
08-03-2003, 10:09
Hi guys:

Just wondering if anyone else who runs Hot Juice has noticed a slight "miss" or hesitation at steady speed (highway) in level 4?

Just wondering...I don't run that level very often, but when it's on, the hesitation's there.

???

Oh yeah, I finally have some new pics up of the two-wheeled toys that have kept me so preoccupied lately... :rolleyes:

DaDiva

mackin
08-03-2003, 16:05
Hi Diva

Long time ..... Nice Bikes .....

Juice hesitation, can't say I have ..... What I can tell you is I had it (Hot Juice) off my truck for a couple days ..... I then had to relearn my tranny do to tap cells being zero'd, unspecified reasons .....
When I reinstalled,
I noticed I got an intermediate, warm, just on the throttle hesitation like I had some long time ago,a almost stall if you wanted to compare it to something ..... It has since disappeared ....So a glitch ??

I might suggest, yes, I know it's tough, remove said item to eliminate it is your truck, not the Juice.....

Have you serviced Air Cleaner fuel filter lately ??

Mac http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

DMAXDiva
08-03-2003, 19:46
Hi Mac:

Yep, new fuel filter 1000 miles ago and Aircharger cleaned/oiled at around the same time. I normally run the Juice at level 3 for daily driving, and really don't notice the hesitation at highway speed...but in all honesty, the last time I ran the Hot level and felt the hesitation was on a bonzai run to Lake Charles while cruising at 85mph :rolleyes: I know, my bad...

Guess the truck is trying to tell me something, eh?

DMD