PDA

View Full Version : 03 DuraMax and the Juice

rvforfun
07-10-2002, 19:26
Question for you Juice guys and girls? I believe from the information I have on the 03 models that they have changed the wiring harness. If so will the Juice work on the 03 or will we have to wait for Edge to make a new juice? :confused: Thanks smile.gif

hoot
07-10-2002, 19:37
I don't believe they messed with the engine harnesses.

mackin
07-10-2002, 19:39
rvforfun,

For the Dodge market they have been very accommodating and sold adapters ...... As long as the existing program will work, or a possible a reflash of current box will be done at, one would hope, a nominal fee..... Are you sure they have been changed?

MAC smile.gif

rvforfun
07-10-2002, 19:51
mackin. Here is the web sight where they talk about the new advanced electrical system :eek: it could be they are just changing the electrical system and not the engine harnesses :confused: I hope this is the case :D
http://www.gm-trucks.com/ART_2003trucks_features.shtml

Maverick
07-10-2002, 19:56
That is in reference to the amount of wires going to a body control box to control a certain function. For example if there were 20 wires going through the door to operate windows, mirrors, locks, heated seats, memory.....now there would be 5. This is not a quote on exact wires but is just an explanation.

mackin
07-10-2002, 19:58
rvforfun,

I'd be willing to bet the ECM'S connections will be unchanged ....... those changes are geared for comfort and cabin control...... Get your JUICE while it's HOT........Edge's software upgrade is fabulous.....

MAC ;)

rvforfun
07-10-2002, 20:07
Maverick and mackin

Thanks for the explanation :D Now i just need the dang truck :cool: