PDA

View Full Version : Got the juice

03BlueHD
08-06-2003, 18:13
Well, I had heard enough and went out a got the Juice for my 03 yesterday........ WOW! Love it! I actually got the "Hot Juice" program, but b/c I still have the stock exhaust and intake the EGT's for the "hot" setting are way too high, so for now its the 90hp tune.

Also went with Autometer "Lunar" boost and EGT gauges. Install took the shop about 4 hrs and they did a decent job.

Have to say that as much as I liked my Dmax before, I like it 1000 times more now! And the look on the ricers faces is invaluable. :eek:

GMCTRUCK
08-06-2003, 18:15
Welcome to the party. :D

mackin
08-06-2003, 19:57
Congrats !!!!!

Good choice ......

Where were you couple Sat's ago ???

Keep an eye on the Events forum .....

Mac :D :D :D

GMC-2002-Dmax
08-06-2003, 20:01
Ah yes,

Yet another CT member. ;)

Next DP members meeting for a tranny roast and "V" tranny break(in) :eek: is when.

I think somebody needs some to bring some dawn in case they have to do some washing :D tongue.gif , better bring a gallon too.

03BlueHD , Is a BANKS or Duals in your future ???

GMC smile.gif

03BlueHD
08-07-2003, 06:10
Originally posted by GMC-2002-Dmax:
3BlueHD , Is a BANKS or Duals in your future ???Oh yeah. Just don't know when.....or which one. I guess that will be the next thing that I reasearch.

03BlueHD
08-07-2003, 06:13
Originally posted by mackin:
I was there, my truck wasn't. It will be there next time, but unless I borrow and exhaust :D , I can only run setting #3. :( I tried the "hot" last night and the EGT's shot right to the danger level :eek: :eek:

mackin
08-07-2003, 06:29
Originally posted by 03BlueHD:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mackin:
I was there, my truck wasn't. It will be there next time, but unless I borrow and exhaust :D , I can only run setting #3. :( I tried the "hot" last night and the EGT's shot right to the danger level :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]That's right ,sorry .... Hows that "LIL" future GM owner doing ??? All cooled off ??

Mac
:D :D :D

03BlueHD
08-07-2003, 09:23
.... Hows that "LIL" future GM owner doing ??? All cooled off ??[/QB]He's doing great, thanks for asking. He loves riding around in the Dmax, I think he thinks he's the King in the back seat there!! LOL!! :D