PDA

View Full Version : Extended warranty

newt1951
04-26-2003, 19:40
Has anybody out there have information about warrantybynet an extended warranty company found on the net? I am looking for an extended warranty and they were most willing to bargin on price,they have all the internet,better business stuff just looking for somebody who has had experience with this company..Thanks Mike in Maine

FisHn2DMax
04-27-2003, 02:29
I looked at WarrantyByNEt and Warranty Gold.

I went with Warranty Gold because I actually negotiated a better price on a premium coverage Platinum plan than was offered by WarrantyBynet. We've have had very good luck with W.G.!!! My Wifes Expedition needed new head gasket among other things and WG came through with no hassels.

In numerous past threads on this subject, there have been others posted very positive comments about WG. I don't recall comments about WarrantyByNet? You can do a search here on the DP for this company and subject. I'm sure someone here in DP land has had experience with them; they seemed to offer a good warranty program?

Good Luck..

smile.gif

gardnerteam
04-27-2003, 07:03
About 9 or 10 months ago I started what turned out to be a fairly intensive thread on extended warranties on TDP. Lots of good info and lots of opinions. As a result of that thread, I bought a Warranty Gold 150,000 mile no deductible warranty, but at 40,000 miles, still haven't needed it. Everybody I know who has used Warranty gold has been very happy with no problems. The part of it I liked best was the very limited exclusions, which included normal wearing brake and clutch parts and the like. No problems, no deductibles and almost no exclusions are way ahead of many of plans. Search the threads and decide for yourself as there is plenty of information available now.

mdrag
04-27-2003, 10:32
Transferred to Accessories forum

mdrag