PDA

View Full Version : Paging MaxRock (or others wanting 4"-5" staight pipe)

ratlover
11-25-2003, 09:15
You inquired once about my 4"-5" straight pipe and how I swaped the Kennedy muffler out for a stright section. Due to an incident with the law and a loud exhaust ticket and "almost inciting a riot" according to the officer have have replaced my reducer with the muffler. :(

I'll let my muffler to sraight replacemnt peice go for shipping if you want it(or anyone else). Its not the prettiest but it gets the job dont(I had no way to get a 4" slip fit peice so I had to make my own slip fit section) It all slips together to take the place of the kennedy muffler and is held in with the JK SS clamps.

I really liked the sound and almost just paid the 75$ but I figured with plowing snow and such I didnt want anymore complaints.

Just dont drive by a bar at 2 in the morning with a 4 cops in the parking lot large croud wanting to rumble as is at about 50% throttle. Evidently the natives dont like it :rolleyes: . Wrong place at the wrong time :mad: Still wondering how I almost caused a riot though :confused: The cop said the people went nuts when I drove by?

[ 11-25-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: ratlover ]