PDA

View Full Version : Incentive/Rebates -- what's available???

sjhRVer
04-06-2002, 17:58
Pontiac sent me "baby's" birth announcement Wednesday. She'll be hitting the rails tomorrow, heading towards Toto Land (KS). I've been checking the GM incentive site and there hasn't been anything posted since 2 April. I checked the Chevy.Com site this morning and the incentive posted there says it is good through April 1. This is the 6th, so what good is an incentive that expired 5 days ago? I'll love baby with or without a rebate, but every little bit helps given what these things cost.

Anybody have a clue as to whether or not the $2002 rebate will be continued? I figure I'll be picking baby up within the next week or so. Just guessing, since I have no idea how long it takes to get to KS by rail and then transported to the dealer who is several hundred miles from where I live. It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes the dealer to call and tell me the truck is on it's way or has arrived.

I want to thank Pontiac, publicly, for the great service he provides...he's the greatest, and sure made me a happy camper. I've had my head in the clouds since Wednesday just knowing that baby will soon be here. Dealer gave me a build date of 18 March, then told me it got bumped to 8 April. All things considered....not bad, since it was ordered around the end of January. ;)

pontiac_m18
04-06-2002, 18:52
SJHRVER, thanks, JUST DOING MY PART!! Just went to www.gmc.com & looked under current offers. There it is= $2002 for 1/2 & 3/4 ton GMC trucks. Rest assuried that CHEVY trucks are the same. Repeat after me, "IT'S ON IT'S WAY, IT'S ON IT'S WAY!!" L.O.L. Howard

DDD70
04-06-2002, 22:30
Thanks Howard

odoh
04-06-2002, 22:31
Hmm-m, I just looked at that website for the umpteenth time and the footnote indicates that its only good until 1Apr02 ~ :confused:

Jim Dandy
04-07-2002, 09:36
I phoned Chevrolet early in the week. $2002 is still on thru month end. My dealer confirmed that. Now if the darn train would get back on the tracks.

sjhRVer
04-07-2002, 10:24
Jim Dandy, it looks like our "baby's" are very similar, and born the same week. smile.gif

Like Odoh, I keep checking the incentive site and also keep finding that 1 April expiration date. I was hoping somebody would have the information that it was being extended since nothing new was being posted. I'm going to give my dealer a call in the morning and see what he has to say. He may as well get everything figured out before I come to write the check. :D :D :D

TXDMAX
04-07-2002, 15:30
2002 rebate is now good till 4/30. There is also a $750 rebate if you or anyone in your household is currently in a GMAC smartbuy.