PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

Dmax son
04-07-2002, 06:32
Well my dad just got a new Duramax. So I'm new to this fourm. So far everything on here is great readin. I do all the work on his cars and trucks so that is when I'm on here. The new duramax is so nice, not use to the power since we are steppin up from the 6.2l blazer. I have been reading on here and haven't found much on anyone do any airbox upgrades. I searched and found some talk about them when they came out, but nothing on anyone getting them?? Like the K&N fipk and others. What about other exhuast systems like the ATS ones?? or any of the 5" systems out there? I have read about the Banks monster exhaust and the Kennedy 4" but that is about it. Do you guys not like the other ones?? I was looking at the ATS Dual outlet, I think would look good. Alot seems to be put on the computer boxes and stuff. Does anyone know if banks is working on like the turbo upgrades like what ford and dodge have?? Anything answered would be great, thank you in advance.

Thanks
Bryan

Rilo
04-07-2002, 06:49
Welcome to the forum. I also am fairly new to the forum. Ther is LOTS of discussion on the subjects you mentioned. Use the search tool and you will find lots of opinions on exhaust, mufflers, and air filters. Hope everyone in the family enjoies the truck.