PDA

View Full Version : 8 New injectors in - WOW!!!!!!!!

6.6L&94ImpalaSS
08-08-2003, 04:54
For those who question injector issues, just let me say I had all 8 injectors replaced on Monday and have been driving all week with a smile on my face. The truck feels like new. Much Better excelleration and throttle response. :eek:

I definetly had a problem with the injectors!

A special thanks to dmaxalliTech for doing all the work under warranty. Great job again Eric!!! :D

Mike

mackin
08-08-2003, 06:44
Now that is putting salt in my wounds ...... :mad:

After I get my Cat installed I'll give my dealer one more shot at diagnostics,if no luck, then I persue other avenues ...
Road Trip !!!!!!!!! I could use a week off ....
MAC ;)

Bigwheel
08-09-2003, 08:54
6.6L,
Sorry to hear about your injector probs, I may be right behind you, I'm taking my 2002 in next week for a look through. People here only get it when they loose their truck for a unspecified amount of time..........
I'm hangin' in there myself.....
:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:
MAC:
After you get your CAT installed??, you installing a secondary Fuel CAT filter???, me looking to do that too.?
Thanks. :cool:

Kennedy
08-09-2003, 09:16
This is precisely the reason that I have stayed out of the "Performance" injector market. Too much variance in quality of cores.

Many are 20, even 30% low on delivery to start with, and we cannot correct this w/o a new nozzle assy which is currently not available...

Gbenzx01
08-11-2003, 21:39
Thanx JK,
I read this one time & either my ears didn't hear what they hurt or mine eyes didn't see what they seet. The plot thickens with or w/o smoke.....

Thanx, Gben :rolleyes:

LanduytG
08-11-2003, 21:53
Nozzles are not yet available but it will not be long.

Greg