PDA

View Full Version : Troubleshooting the Juice HELP!

Sneaks
08-11-2003, 18:34
Serious problem: Received my Juice from Kennedy and it would NOT program. It stayed where it was set - level 1 tow haul, level 2 regular driving. Called Edge, Justin talked me through the programming process several times while listening to the engine on my cell phone, no luck. He sent me a new one and an RMA.

Today the new one came it. Same symptoms _#*)@$) only this time it defaulted at level 2 for tow/haul, level 4 (WOW) for regular driving.

This really points to my truck as the culprit. Specifically, I think it's the switch or whatever senses the accelerator pedal full travel isn't doing the job of reprogramming the juice. My mat isn't folded or bunched, and I really stood on the pedal to get full travel, so for the Juice gurus out there, how do I determine if the switch(?) is working or not? If it ain't that switch, I'm gonna have to throw up my hands and return everything to everyone for refund. Something I DO NOT want to do. One taste of Juice and yer addicted.... I can't picture myself walking into a dealership and complaining that I can't program the Juice because there's an electrical problem in my accelerator pedal....