PDA

View Full Version : Edge Juice w/ Attitude update avail.

bobo
03-25-2005, 14:22
I got my Edge Juice W/Attitude installed today. I had a problem with turbo bark(V1.0). I called Edge. They said a version 1.2 is available. They will pay for all shipping and upgrade for free. Sounds good to me!!

More Power
03-30-2005, 18:43
Keep us posted on how the new version does for you.... smile.gif

MP

billsMax
04-05-2005, 17:05
Bob O,
Did Edge tell you how long it would take them to get it back to you. Let us know after you try it out. Is the turbo bark you're referring to what I've called a cough? I need to send my juice back for the upgrade but don't know if that will fix the cough and smoke.

bobo
04-14-2005, 16:01
I went out of town for the past three weeks. Perfect time to send it in. Sent it out on a Monday, got it back the following week on Thursday. Got to try it out today, but didn't push it too hard. I will do some hard runs to try to get the Turbo bark to happen again. I am running it on level 4 right now with defuel on locked shift in 4-5 only and low fuel boost at 5. It takes off slow if I don't spool the turbo, but when it shifts into second it starts spinning the 285's for about 30ft. It's fun!! Haven't had any problems yet. It doesn't smoke as much as Predator does. It shows my boost psi about 2-3 psi more than my autometer gauge shows. I loaned my Predator out to a buddy w/ new LLY. I can't see if the Edge speedo matches my Predator corrected speedo for a while, but I will. I will keep you guys up to date.

durachev
04-14-2005, 16:47
thanks man, keep us posted, hoping to order my juice in the next week or so.s