PDA

View Full Version : can't wait

mflstc
05-08-2003, 19:35
Just ordered the predator yesterday. Can't wait to get it. Losing sleep at night! Hope it makes my Durmax run even better then it already does! smile.gif

king D
05-10-2003, 19:58
i think you will be happy...jess

dmaxalliTech
05-10-2003, 21:01
best $450.00 you can spend :D

mflstc
05-11-2003, 03:40
Wow! you are correct! What a differance and only at the 60 hp setting. smile.gif Will have to try the 85 hp and 100 hp soon. Unbeilevable! :D

king D
05-11-2003, 09:45
now i would not do this with out gauges but i towed my 28 foot enclosed trialer with a chevy cyclone in it the other day and never saw over 900 post turbo and that gettin on it pretty good ....jess

Bush Pilot
05-11-2003, 11:11
KING D

What HP setting we you towing in.

RWTD
05-11-2003, 15:37
Michael, it's good to see you're enjoying your new "toy", bud. Hit that 85 or 100 yet? VROOOM VROOOM!

Me and a buddy were out toying around in his Dura last night on the streets, and whooped up on a Stang GT, Eclipse Turbo, and waxed a new M3 off the line, only to have him blow by us a few seconds later (darn it! lol). Gonna hit the track next weekend we hope.

Please keep me informed, and let us know of your progresses! Be safe, and enjoy your Sunday afternoon.

Regards...

mflstc
05-11-2003, 19:40
Haven't tried them yet. Had to work the weekend. Is it safe to run it with out the gauges, especially the EGT. I want to be safe. :eek: I will not be towing with it just runnin it empty. I can see a fist full of speeding tickets coming!!! :D

RWTD
05-12-2003, 16:25
Michael, I always recommend that Diesel owners purchase a set of guages, regardless of what tuning device that are using on their vehicle, even if they aren't, but especially if you're going to run the highest powered tunes in the vehicle that the Predator, or other products offer.

mflstc
05-13-2003, 22:25
Well had to try the predator on 100hp setting. Just to try it :D Wow! I was impressed. That is enough street power for me. Can anyone suggest a good set of gauges and where to get them? I want something that will fit with out too much hacking and looks stock. Is there such a thing avalible? Thanks.

WhiteDuramax
05-14-2003, 20:39
You can put one SPA or two Isspro or Autometer or whatever gauges you want in the overhead console, if yours is open you can get the blank filler plate, drill two holes and put them in, it looks very stock, this is what I plan on doing, if you have the overhead console thing. I am anxiously waiting for my Predator to get here, it should be here friday afternoon, just in time for the Tractor & Truck pulls on Sunday. ;)