PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my Edge

DavidRubinoff
01-06-2006, 15:02
I've got an '01 with 104,000 and recently have an issue with my Edge Products Juice with Attitude Monitor....

About 50% of the time I start the truck, the display comes up as all zeroes and EGT shows 8. When this happens nothing works.

The other 50% of the time it works great. This has been going on for only like the last 5K - 10K

I haven't been towing anything as of late (so I haven't really bothered to deal with it), just regular ol' city driving.

I'm also in sunny South Florida, if anyone thinks that matters..

Any suggestions???

David

mark45678
01-06-2006, 18:28
My juice did odd things when it got cold out , I would check your battery and conections. I have a idea that low voltage maybe causing the juice to f up.

Tough Guy
01-06-2006, 19:54
Have you checked all the connecting points for the display and main harness for corrosion or a loose pin?

Chris

oyazi
01-06-2006, 21:25
My Juice/'tude did that from the gitgo ~ perhaps more frequently than yours. Not an ambient temp issue as I see it. Seasons didn't seem to matter. It just happens the first start of the day mostly. Perhaps eng temp related?

I just rec'vd their new v1.0p, replacement unit and it works great! has added features ~ a couple of which won't work on your 01. The new unit seems much stronger than the 4.8i I purchased in aug 05.

DavidRubinoff
01-07-2006, 05:16
I've gone over all the connections a couple of times and checking the batteries is simple enough so I'll give that a shot..

Cold is relative...It's "only" going to be 65 today.