PDA

View Full Version : Photo Contest - Vote Now!

More Power
01-11-2004, 14:19
Please cast your vote for the Duramax 6600 powered pickup of your choice - here in this thread. Use whatever criteria pleases you.

We'll let this vote thread run for a week or so.

Vote!

MP

Tractor
01-17-2004, 21:09
There are some nice trucks. Location picture goes to Maverick, when he lived in Alaska. But I,ll have to overlook him since he sold that dually. Warren Craft has a sharp looking DURAMAX. It sure stands out. But of coarse I got to give my vote to SatchMax. Them two John Deere TRACTORS he is hauling are enough to put him over the top.
TRACTOR

crafty
01-20-2004, 07:16
Come on Guys, when are you going to vote!!

Since I'm a "tractor" guy as well but not a fan of John Deere I will have to vote for myself pulling that "Massey" Tractor. Besides am I not the only 6 speed here. I know I was one of the first on the page to get one.
I actually do like my GMC the best. If I can't vote for myself, my second choice is HD-Nate and his 2003 GMC. As you can see I like the GMC trucks better.
Keep the votes coming. :D :D :D

SatchMax
01-27-2004, 06:13
Jim
Lots of great CHEV and GMC trucks on the picture page. I will vote for my truck with the John Deere tractors. The truck really handles the load with no problem. It is sure great to see all the new trucks on the road with the Durmax engine in them. Hope we get more people to vote.

SatchMax

More Power
02-02-2004, 15:17
Last chance to vote...... Polls close midnight Feb 6.

MP

markrinker
02-19-2004, 05:38
I emailed the seller of this truck - it has 265,000 miles on it! Only componants changed are an alternator, filters, batteries...

WOW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6729&item=2460245976&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBBI%3AIT