PDA

View Full Version : New

Chris Todd
04-23-2005, 08:16
I got a call from my sister

k1rod
04-23-2005, 08:21
I'd personally go with the new. I think the LLY in the 05 corrected some of the foibles of the previous generation DMAX. JMHO

HD=HossDiesel
04-23-2005, 10:55
I think I would go new to. Especially if he plans to keep the vehicle for more than 3 yrs. Also mite want to consider waiting one more year to what GM has up their sleeve for 06. (actually 06 models will be out in June so just a few months) I build the Radiators for these trucks and I know we just started our first pilot runs for the new year and they are a little more than 20% larger cooling area for next year. Now this tells me they must have plans on adding more horsepower or why would they need the extra cooling capacity. HP=Heat

bobo
04-23-2005, 11:19
06 should have the new 6 speed Allison and the higher HP / Torque. Not sure if the 06 is going to be a 06, and 06.5, but the early June release could indicate a two model year like the 04 was. With all that being said, deals on an 05 in July should be great!!! He has a ton of options. I think he should wait a few months to get his best bang for the buck. Good Luck!