PDA

View Full Version : whats up with the advertisers section

catmandoo
10-31-2004, 20:26
can't get into 3/4 of them

More Power
11-01-2004, 10:23
Please be more specific....

The Advertisers Section (http://www.thedieselpage.com/vendors/main.htm) page is checked often by myself, including just before posting this message. It loads every time, and all images are linkable.

This issue came up a while ago. I seem to recall the problem had something to do with browser setup, but there wasn't an identifiable cause.

Let me know... Thanks...

MP

catmandoo
11-01-2004, 11:16
the only ones that come up are (amsoil,diesel service group,us diesel and diesel depot)these show colored images whereas the others just say in small letters bd diesel,duramax etc etc.i'd like to check into kennedys site but without seeing the image so to speak pop up i don't know which it is and even if i did know i couldn't get into it,it's always worked before and i was on heaths last week but it won't come up now!!!

More Power
11-01-2004, 12:25
The ad section uses script codes to create/display clickable images.

The script code could be interpreted as a "pop-up" by your browser, or other software on your computer that is preventing a pop-up. Try turning off your pop-up blocker for this web site. There are no actual pop-ups used here.

Are you able to see the banner ad shown here, near the top of the page? The script code is the same.

MP

catmandoo
11-01-2004, 16:56
it's 7:20 pm central time and just tried it and they all popped right up,now that you mention it i never thought about the pop up blocker,if it happens again i'll try that thanks for the heads up MP.