PDA

View Full Version : New power?

Burner
10-21-2002, 18:54
Is there anyone that has the "new" Duramaximizer setup, the one with two dials and a 3-stage programer? I wonder how it runs against the "juice", truck to truck?

--- Send me an e-mail if you have.

Thanks,

Burner :D

sixl
10-21-2002, 22:42
Well how does it compare ? :confused:

pullinpower
10-22-2002, 09:32
Alli-max and I are going to get together today(I hope) and go look at the hunting club and have a showdown of the juice vs pcm mod and maximiser and will post the results later today.Alli-max has this new camera that takes video's,hope to set it up and show the race between Alli-max and I. stay tuned :D

Kennedy
10-22-2002, 09:40
This one should prove interesting! Too bad Alli-Max doesn't have the Hot Juice...

pullinpower
10-22-2002, 11:04
Yea It should be interesting as Alli has your exhaust system JK and im still on my stock system. I hope I get out of the the dentist chair in time to meet him,1p.m. appointment(cleaning and a root canal :confused: ). looking forward to seeing him again and compairing trucks.

mackin
10-22-2002, 11:24
Nothing like racing after a Root Canal with a big OLE wad of cotton in your cheek.......

Which one is using cruise control????? Or just as you guys get the camera all set up on tripod as you speed away some Mexican jumps out of the bush and steals Alimax's camera....

HE HEEE !!!!!!

MAC :D

car of the week
10-22-2002, 11:41
makin, you got to love him ;) smile.gif

Mic
10-22-2002, 14:59
^___Mackin.....TFF!!!! :D

Burner
10-22-2002, 16:20
Pulln'Power,

They say that guages are not needed when using the Duramaximizer, is that true? What about cruise controle, does it have an effect on it?

Burner

StevePala
10-22-2002, 17:39
I just started using the Pacific PCM 3 stage upgrade with my Super Juice Hot Box. I'm experimenting with all settings in both mods and getting good results. So far with PCM at 120hp/race setting and Juice at 90hp setting I get eye watering acceleration, boast gauge go to all most 30 psi(was only 24-25 with just 125hp Juice)and EGT get to 1100 with 5" exhaust. It's a big differance having the rev limiter increased. But going this quick in a truck is a little hairy.
Haven't had any noticeable slipage in tranny, just in the tires at the rear end.

mackin
10-22-2002, 18:00
StevePala

I've been wondering if the two would work together or cancel out .....You got to keep us informed how the tranny holds up....This is my concern as I can experience some descent de-tunes on shifts with just the Super Juice.....I was going to wait to do some tranny mods before adding more.....I want to do propane but a PCM hand held would be easier.....

thechevyhdman
10-22-2002, 20:51
Well, Well, Well, Steve looks as if all us Ct boys need to meet up REAL soon for some driving and beers. (IN THAT ORDER TOO) Shoot me an email I know 4 people from Ct that would LOVE to see this set up
Gmanjr96@aol.com

mackin
10-22-2002, 21:05
I smell HOOTERS !!!!!!! Well sort of on the BERLIN TURNPIKE.....

Toddster ,We'll let GMC come HE HEE,Bill,Whos that guy that drove by us in Cornwall??? I got your email......You got mail!!!!!

sixl
10-22-2002, 23:35
I have the super juice and I get 27 # of boost and 1400 on egt :eek: Must be the fuel add.

Burner
10-25-2002, 02:11
Hey Pull'nPower.......what happened?

Does anyone know if this "new" maxi is the bomb? What are the times? :confused: :rolleyes:

Burner

mackin
10-25-2002, 04:35
Burner

Short and sweet.......

PP and GG went duck hunting......GG was sucking PP's fumes all the way and became light headed.....The something about a big glass And wild turkey......
Then PP drove in a ditch.....Wonder if GG had to pull PP out of the ditch ......Never was explained.....The end result PP broke his Power steering pump, bummer.....But GG probably would have got his A$$ whipped so he can still brag for now.....But PP has got a new pump on the way and it's still hunting season so look out GG.....The soap opera continues.....

MAC

PP =Pullinpower which he had none his was spent trying to stop that beast all the way home.....

GG=GutterGuy needs no explanation...... :D

pullinpower
10-25-2002, 08:45
Mac,I laughed out loud as I read your post,always enjoy reading them. I made it out of the ditch under my own power mud slinging everywhere :D
All Alli-max was doing was holding onto the grab handle for dear life :D

Kennedy
10-25-2002, 09:07
We'll just have to make certain that GG has a 120HP box to compete with the claimed 168... ;)

Mackin,
You forgot the part about the calls made north by the boys wondering what they broke. Kinda comical, 2 guys trying to talk on the same phone, dropping the phone, giggling (sounded like a tickle fight :eek: ) like a couple of school girls.

You know, come to think of it, I coulda SWORE that I heard Duelling Banjos in the background :D

Quote:

All Alli-max was doing was holding onto the grab handle for dear life :D

Hmmmm... :rolleyes:

[ 10-25-2002: Message edited by: kennedy ]</p>

mackin
10-25-2002, 11:51
JK

Way To Funny I would of loved to here that !!!!!!!!!! It's killing me.....

Man OH man this is some funny stuff !!!!!!!!

MAC :D :D