PDA

View Full Version : AEROTURBINE (has anyone tried this)

fredw
01-29-2003, 12:43
i just seen this and am wondering if any of this is true

DURAMAX AEROTURBINE Exhaust 200'F EGT DROP!

Your are bidding on the only Technology that actually pulls the exhaust away from the manifold creating greatly increased performance, reduced turbo lag, and vastly reduced EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). The Aeroturbine will allow you to finally utilize the performance of your diesel engine and use the full potential of your Hi-Performance Chip. The Aeroturbine is a 4" inlet / outlet. Own one before they hit the market. Please click the following link for a first look at the broschure. http://thesuteras.com/Aero_truck.pdf

The Aeroturbine Comes with a full factory LIFETIME warranty.

Heartbeat Hauler
01-29-2003, 13:07
Sorta reminds you of a TORNADO for your exhaust. when an add starts throwing terms around like "axial vortex" I'm thinkin' they're up to something. Just my $.02.
JP

DmaxMaverick
01-29-2003, 13:27
Sure. I saw it.

Anything that produces more energy than it consumes creates a condition called Perpetual Generation (Perpetual Motion, for mechanical energy). Anything you place in the exhaust stream can only consume energy. The energy produced by the turbocharger doesn't come free. It re-uses energy that would normally be lost through the exhaust, but itself is a restriction, which consumes energy (AKA: Power).

I'm sorry. I find it very amusing that some people will actually spend large dollars on this thing. Guess that's why Ron Popiel has been in business for so long. He figured out a long time ago that no matter what it is, if you advertise it enough, someone will buy it. Who knows. Aeroturbine may even have a Ronco sticker on it somewhere.
..........Too funny

FormulaPro
01-29-2003, 15:59
HEYYY!

My Ronco Showtime rotissery rocks. I challenge anyone to a Prime Rib Roast off...I will put my bone stock Ronco Showtime Rotissery up against anyones Weber Grill, Magic Chef oven, Sharp Microwave...modified or not. I guarentee my Rib will come out juicier, tastier and with zero fat!

Bring it on!

DmaxMaverick
01-29-2003, 17:37
:D

Grizz272
01-30-2003, 05:49
FormulaPro

So when is Dinner? :D

Norquist
01-30-2003, 09:07
Well, FormulaPro I got a juiced out George Forman that will kick your butt. 220 volts AC/DC (don't matter don't care), free flowing exhaust,low and aerodynamic and best of all Martha Stewart approved!

RVGuy
01-30-2003, 09:26
The challenge has been made!!!

But will it be accepted???

Stay tuned for the outcome to see if the grill-off will really take place.

Rules to follow!

tongue.gif tongue.gif