PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop it !!!!!! I need a support group!!!!

mackin
10-22-2002, 17:48
Like racers anonymous!!!!!!! Or I'm heading to the pokey!!!!!!

Well, as usual I will never grow up or learn.......Till I'm caught I guess.....

Today coming home rolling up to a light what's behind me???? Mustang go fast gauges on da hood .

JEBar
10-22-2002, 17:58
Mack .... U B D Man! :D ! .... well understand the near miss on seat soiling, laughed so hard reading your post, almost soiled mine !! Jim

BROKERS
10-22-2002, 18:04
Mac! That's a close one!I hate the boys in CT blue.CT and VA are the worst! Now you know how i feel, when every JACKA$$ tries me at the lite when i'm in my Z06!

Later TOM ! :eek:

[ 10-22-2002: Message edited by: BROKERS ]</p>

chevmeister
10-22-2002, 18:28
Mac we are your support group. Go fast dont get caught ...... Repeat!!!

GMC-2002-Dmax
10-22-2002, 19:33
MAC,

that 'Stang can touch GM Diesel Power :D

I bet his buddy won't let that driver live it down for years, they'll be looking to upgrade that "PONY" for a real "HORSE" - POWER vehicle that is!!

Put another notch on the visor. I got to tell ya, all that time driving a 3.6sucky :mad: ......You convinced me that I NEEDED the Super Juice, and ya know it was worth it.

chevyhdman..AKA-Bill,You,and ME gotta get together for a little fun one of these days ;)

I am liking this COLD AIR these past few days.....
Turbo's liking it tooooo.......

Let me know what else happens, I thought that Valentine was supposed to save your arse!!! tongue.gif

Later,

GMC :D

MountainMax
10-23-2002, 06:57
Mac: If you won't quit,... I'll give you some support ;) Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a box of "Depends". That way you can race with confidence knowing you won't mess up the upolstery. Only on this board can you get this kind of love and support :D

hoot
10-23-2002, 07:06
Mackin,

That story deserves to go to print.

More Power,

Definately the next article after Steve Frakes "Juicer".

Mackin,

What color was your head?

mackin
10-23-2002, 09:43
Hoot

"What color was your head?"

LMAO......

Flesh tone....I was wearing sunglasses tho.......No smoke issues out EAST !!!!!!! My hair, fading fast, (I should roll up window with these high speed runs) Use to be pretty red when I was a youth.....Perhaps I'll be a cue ball ......Aerodynamic......

MAC

:D

MM

No diapers for me ...Yucky POO !!!!!! I'll quit I promise.....

[ 10-23-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

SoCalDMAX
10-23-2002, 10:34
Oh, NOW ya went and did it!

So now there's this poor guy with a Mustang, who thought he was fast, on the phone to an engine builder. His passenger is standing behind him, laughing hard. He's screaming into the phone, "YEAH, I wanna 387 stroker, forged everything, ARP bolts, Stage IV heads and the best blower cam you got. I need the supercharger with the highest overdrive pulleys they make. WHY???!!! BECAUSE SOME MANIAC IN A CHEVY DOOLY DIESEL JUST BLEW MY F$#@%*N DOORS OFF!! And now EVERYBODY knows!!"

I hope "The Force", or luck remains with you, cuz we sure don't wanna hafta scratch up bail money! ROTFLMAO!! :D :D

Regards, Steve

SWLA
10-23-2002, 10:56
Mackin,

If you want a competitive race next time, give the guy a copy of this. Surely all these mods can help him keep up with the Juice. :D

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~attse/honduh.htm

tpitt
10-23-2002, 11:38
Macklin,
The disease has spread to the west coast also. I have the same problem. I'm not even sure about my fuel mileage as I'm afraid to check it. I can't seem to keep my foot out of the throttle.
It started even before the "hot juice". Was at the NORCAL RALLEY in July, and on the way to dinner with two of BD'S guys in the back seat I had to race a couple of kids in a gas pick/up. Needless to say we missed the turnoff to the resturant and went several miles out of the way. Christain, from BD made the comment later about some "old grandpa" racing.
At the Oct. Showdown in Tulare, I had the same problem, but at least I came home with the trophy.
I'm not sure of the cure, but am leaving it parked a lot of the time. If you find the answer let me know.
:( :( tpitt

MountainMax
10-23-2002, 11:45
"I'll quit, I promise" You do need a support group. Those are the classic words of some one in denial. And turning to a "Higher Power" doesn't mean setting the Juice on 4.