PDA

View Full Version : Allison is WICKED ?

WayCoolKennel
07-15-2002, 11:03
YES !

Sorry just had to post this... went lion hunting this weekend for the first time in my new D/A.. Unfreakin believable !!

We spend a lot of time 'rigging' dogs (dogs riding on the top of the dog box) which entails driving down roads slowly so the dogs can smell a fresh track... we go down all kinds of rough roads etc..

Well.. a buddy of mine was following me in his DROF DSP .. after about an hour with me not touching my brakes ... he asked if my truck was a standard...? I said nope. He said man.. i'm getting tired of riding the brake to go slow enough .. especially down hill... he wanted to know how I was doing that :cool:

I said.. ALLISON ! Yeah BABY ! its absolutely wicked for rigging lion dogs :D

I'm in heaven !

APR2000
07-15-2002, 19:56
Now this is an interesting post that lets us in on what must be a really unique sport. It sounds like you have taken this to a specialized level with an activity that those of us who live in the East will never experience. Gives new meaning to the phrase "Each to his own". Would make a great commerical. How many pups can have Allison in their name?

WayCoolKennel
07-16-2002, 08:05
LOL ! Great idea APR ! Name a pup Alley (short for Allison) :eek:

This truck is a total driving experience.... ! I'm impressed to say the least... now if I could just sell that PSD in my yard smile.gif