PDA

View Full Version : Here I sit Broken Hearted............

mackin
04-12-2002, 07:19
Waiting for my "JUICE" box to arrive.....My anticipation is growing more than a 8 year old on Christmas mourning.I shed a tear every time that Big Brown Natural Gas Burning Deliv. Truck Wisps By My House.....When it dawns on me BUT MAYBE, PERHAPS, I'm m looking for the wrong truck. Just maybe they shipped it with EXTRA CARE by FEDERAL EXPRESS >>>>>>>>HHHHHHMMM Stay tuned I'll be back....... :D :D
MAC :D :D

GMC D-Max
04-12-2002, 07:50
Patience my son, Patience!
Remember, patience is a virtue! Patience builds character! Oh, wait, you're probably already a character. Forget it!! WHERE'S THAT DANG DELIVERY TRUCK ALREADY!!! :D

sonofagun
04-12-2002, 08:00
Ye shall have grace in thy life if thou art but patient!!!!!

Hard isn't it?

Good luck,
Bob

TXMAX
04-12-2002, 11:07
Mack,

If it's been shipped, the shipper should be able to give you a tracking number. You can use that tracking number on the UPS, fedex etc. website and see exactly where your new toy is in the transit stream.

Abe

pontiac_m18
04-12-2002, 11:12
MACKIN, where did you order this "THUNDER-BOX" from? They should be able to give you a shipping # & you can track teh "BABY" home using the web. U.P.S. has this feature, I know!! Keep saving your money for fuel, you probaly won't get good M.P.G. for the first 6 months!! L.O.L. Howard :eek: :eek: :eek:

pullinpower
04-12-2002, 11:21
Hate to bear the bad news but I got an email from arron at edge products saying the box wont ship out till next week. :mad:

mackin
04-12-2002, 14:31
Well,

Have you hugged your UPS driver today.......I would have if they didn't DROP and sneak away......I told you Iwas stalking him ...

SEE MY SIG>>>>>>>>>

MAc :D :D :D :D
You might want to visit my PICS ........More to come GENTS
Been out for a ride.......My D-Max is "JUICED " UP ON AMPHETAMINE'S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
First run out ran right into a >>>>>> power stroke
I'll Be Back

dmaxstu
04-12-2002, 18:30
txmax
Recently I was awaiting anxiously for FedEx I even had a tracking# boy did it take a long time to get from New Jersey to Sacramento the next stop on trip to CA. My sympathys (is that how you spell it?)are with Mackin. Stu

mackin
04-12-2002, 20:11
SHUMDIT,

Blank HMMM.. shouldn't be c/p this let me know....
---->http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=750139&uid=412377
I'll E-Mail you the pics if you cannot view......My E-MAIL is stnls188@aol.com You E-Mail me so yours is not public.
MAC :D :D

imported_
04-12-2002, 20:16
i was told a 3 week wait.... whoo hoo.... my brother has the van aiken box and has been rubbing my nose in it ever since my truck became the 'slower' of the 2
i won't tell him it is on order though.... but when i put it in i will go 'hunting' for him...lol

TXMAX
04-12-2002, 20:43
dmaxstu,

The reason it took so long is that you shipped from one foreign country (NJ) through another (the US) to a third (CA). If you keep the shipping all in one country it will be much faster. OK, now if my wife doesn't see this I'm OK. She's from NJ and our oldest was born in Fresno, CA. It was not my idea to live there, Uncle Sugar made me an offer I couldn't refuse, of couse that's why we called them orders and not requests. :D We have rehabilitated the boy he is now a Jr at TX A&M, and a LCpl in the USMC Reserve.
Abe

NutNbutGMC
04-13-2002, 16:09
^..........I have to laugh at the intro to the thread...."Here I sit all broken hearted..."...It reminds me of earlier construction days, when sitting in the crapper, reading the walls....

Pizza Man
04-13-2002, 17:23
Whats this "edge" everyones talkin about....
My truck has no mods (cause its a work horse only) but I would like to learn what you guys are doing for more hp/torque. Maybe someday I will get a duramax for a play truck, but fo now its used for towing, towing and more towing.
What do these computer chips do to the truck? Do they affect engine wear or cause tranny issues. I only have 30k on my duramax so far but I have had no probs or have never needed more power to tow my 12000lb trailers.