PDA

View Full Version : How Does One Make A 7,000 D-MAX Into A Tire Smoking Accelerating Lunaticcc

mackin
04-12-2002, 14:54
Why thats REAL EASY you just add......."THE JUICE">>>>>>>

http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=002914

MAC :D :D :D :D :D

xpladox
04-12-2002, 15:55
So........................

SPILL IT you tease. How fast? How long are the tracks? All these important informative questions I have. ;) ;)

Does it actually break those duellies loose. If it does, I gotta have one. All my buddies are driving fords and dodges. I need to be the big kid on the block. Talk to me goose!!!! Hope it's all that you hoped for.

mackin
04-12-2002, 18:47
JUICE","JUICE","JUICE","JUICE","JUICE","JUICE",

My truck is the 01 no updates......
Yes, it will LIGHT the tires all friggen four of them I would have taken PICS of the strips but it started friggen raining......sucks.Let me tell each and every one of you this is the BOMB of them all. I think I know what a CAT under my hood would feel like now......... I can break all four loose almost at will starting off. Remind me again what is TURBO LAG......? I thought this truck was a stomper prior to now, it is rolling "JUICED " LUNATIC !!!!!!!!!!!..... :D
Where do I begin......Had the JUICE installed 10 min tops......Set at 90 hp....Went for a ride new Immediately something was different and it was going to be good... Went around the block a few times got it warmed up. Headed up the road and here we go ... It is the cat's a** cruising along. Up a hill I go right by a WEAK stroke (that is right I'm gonna talk trash now I can ) Like it's standing still. I get to a stop light red.... Stop here he comes. He's rolling slowed but never stopped. I get on my NEW AND IMPROVED D-MAX he never had a chance, SMOKED him with ease. Never seen his rear bumper. Oh you got to love it......Turned around headed home. Was just accelerating in top gear .... Man never new the speedo would climb that fast..NOW remember I'm on parole for speeding....
:D Stopped by an empty private lot .? Spooled up a power brake..........And ALL four that's right ALL FOUR went a smokin.UN FRIGGEN BELIEVABLE THE POWER YOU GET FROM TWO PLUGGINS A LITTLE BLACK BOX A COUPLE SMASHES TO THE FLOOR PUSH IN THE TOW HAUL INSTANT BALLS>>>>>>>WOW IS SAYING IT LIGHTLY.......IT DON'T GET BETTER THAN THIS.......

Go home rest..Change undies.....Take the wifey out for a ride raining.....Now I love her to death but she is the most unmechanically inclined person I know. She once got out of work 2 am called me, from her cell, woke me up at home because she couldn't get her car out of park..... I asked is it running ?? Yup...... I said are you stepping on the brake.....? She goes OH sorry...... LOL
So I take her to the store.... I'm going down the road 50/60 MPH on a straght away push in the tow haul.Stept on the JUICE peddle NO DOWNSHIFT next thing I know I got to counter steer to stop the a** end from circling my front end......HOLY SH**........Now she's scared .......She's like WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO........ Driving this truck in the rain @ 90 HP increase is like driving a one legged 350 Camero....I NEED TRACTION CONTROL, NOW...And I got an EATON LOCKER> All I can say is even she was impressed every time I bounced her head right against the head rest..... :D This truck is now superior in every way.No bugs that I can tell everything works as usual...

One thing I would like to make clear..This truck with the "JUICE " is very tame and streetable.You never know its there till you ask for it. For you tow'ers although I have not towed yet, this truck will accelerate clean and powerful have towed in the past and if I had this OH......What a dream.......
Tomorrow I go hill climbing if it dries up........ For you CT...people You all no Southington, MT...... The one where the Dodges, well one that I know , (the quickest around here runs it near a 100) I'm gonna see what I can do on "THE JUICE".Man I am so thrilled word's cannot explain it........
EXCEPT HOLY SH** it's so lunatic IT SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.........
MAC

:D :D :D
Driving this truck "JUICED" they will bury me with a SMILE on my FACE.......Smile courtesy of EDGE THE "JUICE"...........
All I can say is THANK YOU EDGE.......................

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Alli-max
04-12-2002, 19:12
I'm confused...

So I take it you like it alright??? :D :D :D :D

mackin
04-12-2002, 19:41
Alli-max ,

Stanley,
Like it ... We all know how we felt when we laid eyes on this marvelous wonder........ The style, competition smashing, advanced technology the GENERAL sold us. Now take that and magnify to the MAX the Allison has to offer comfortably...and that's what you get in "THE JUICE".......... More then you could ever need or want.....
MAC :D :D :D :D

TXMAX
04-12-2002, 20:57
Mac,

You are going to have to stop posting on the Juice and I'm not even the fun police. I have been adamant I was not going to do any performance mods to my truck. I like the power it has and was, I mean AM going to leave it alone. When you start carrying on it causes me great confusion, especially since we ate Mexican tonight with the required margaritas (The Mrs. had to get us home.) and my judgement is impaired and I have my credit card in hand. So I'm sorry sir but I must insist that you cease and desist.

Abe

mackin
04-12-2002, 21:37
TXMAX ,

Your in for a whole "HEEP" of trouble if you get the "JUICE"......LOL
Perhaps once she feels the POWER,
Your wife will be a permeant placement in your drivers seat...... OH YA.....That's why my wife only gets to open the door on the Non- steering side. LOL
MAC :D :D :D :D :D

Tudge
04-12-2002, 22:05
Mackin,
How much will the JUICE set us back???

PEANUTGRWR
04-12-2002, 22:15
MACKIN, NOW YOU NEED THE FRONT TIRES SMOKING LIKE THE REAR ONES ARE. JUST ADD A LIL PROPANE--------I LIKE THE PROPANE I LIKE THE PROPANE!!!!! BUT CAREFUL THE TIERODS WONT TAKE TO MUCH OF A VIOLENT HOLESHOT ;) :D ;) BELIVE ME I KNOW!! HOW MUCH BOOST ARE YOU SEEING WITH THE BOX ALONE. AND THE WASTEGATE LINE IN STOCK FORM???

Mike Vonada
04-13-2002, 02:25
Mackin, was curious about your EGT's. Any numbers with the juice installed.
I just got my Dura Max yesterday smile.gif :D :D :D and am interested in bombing it. (I am just over from the dark side, been running Do... cummins for several years and just made the jump)
Ran some stuff on the cummins that made the EGT's scream into the no no zone so was curious what your numbers are.
By the way I dealt with the Edge guys on the other side and they are first class folks to deal with and there products are tops. :D

[ 04-13-2002: Message edited by: Mike Vonada ]</p>

mackin
04-13-2002, 06:38
Still Raining but there is HOPE.....I'm going out in a bit....We are out of tooth picks....I'm going to get them in Maine, I hear there Cheap there less freight fuel surcharges......LOL I'm Taking the DUALLY.... HOPPED UP ON "THE JUICE" LOL

I'm off from making money to pay for MY TOY'S Till Tuesday......Plenty of time. Wastgate is in tact...... EGT & Boost #'s you'll have to be patient. No, got's gauges till a week from now.......Not real concernd,unless I was dragging something around really making it work......... It's just ME, My Trucks FAT A**, and "THE JUICE"..... BommerHD got gauges he posted temps and boost, our trucks are cloned with the exception, I can smoke four tires, and not break my tie-rods..LOL
MAC :D :D :D
MY TRUCK IS A SCREAMING LUNATIC WE BOTH SHOULD BE LOCKED UP !!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Before the end of the weekend we probably will.......

Mic
04-13-2002, 08:07
Mackin

Did you leave your Juice mounted atop the electrical distribution center as pictured?

Now I am really impatient, waiting for the UPS man, or did you say Fed. X?

:rolleyes:

[ 04-13-2002: Message edited by: Mic ]</p>

AzKevin
04-13-2002, 08:10
Mackin is supersonic and can be anywhere in 30secs. Keep us abreast of the excitement! :D

I spoke to my distributor the other day and I'll be lucky to get one next week. Assuming there are no production problems, there must be HUGE demand for these monsters! :cool: :D

BOOMERHD
04-13-2002, 08:23
HEY MACKIN,

I TOLD YOU SO...I TOLD YOU SO...I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................BUT YOU ARE STILL A WEEKS WORTH OF SMILES BEHIND ME, BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boomer

mackin
04-13-2002, 11:33
MIC,
Yes, I did......The wonders of Velcro. Seemed like an obviously good place to mount.......UPS They dropped and burned rubber out of here....It got here at 10 am...I didn't find it to about 2pm....when it started to rain......
MAC....... :D :D :D :D :D

Silver Bullet
04-13-2002, 13:36
Mackin,
I finally got the balls to power brake mine (after a few German beers last night) and I smoked the BFG 285's!!! It was beautiful!!! smile.gif Today I read this post...SOB!!! I gotta have more!!! Where did you order this wonderful piece of technology???

TxMax - Glad to see your boy has his head screwed on straight...gig 'em!!!

mackin
04-13-2002, 14:45
Silver Bullet ,

Right from the source Edge Products.......I was on the list my number was called. Felt like I hit LOTTO,When I got shipping confirmation..........I have another one, well I did on order.... Do not need it.......It's the BOMB get one if you can,it's a RE AWAKENING ..........Makes it mighty quick........
MAC :D :D :D :D :D :D

[ 04-13-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Pizza Man
04-13-2002, 17:49
All right already...Whats the price? Where is the edge? Phone or website? How long for shipping?

mackin
04-13-2002, 19:34
Got some bad news for you GUYS..........

Looks like Me and BoomerHD are going to be able to enjoy this superior product only.....Talked to Aaron and he is going to discontinue the "JUICE" ........ It seems that he wants just ME and BOOMERHD to have the quickest D-MAX'S ever built. Sorry, you'll just have to, just deal with it.......... You shouldn't have just laid back when the rumors were flying........
HE HE HEEEEE
MAC :D :D :D :D :D :D
Suckers...........
http://www.edgeproductsinc.com/
tongue.gif

[ 04-13-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Mic
04-13-2002, 19:45
mackin

you have mail....

PEANUTGRWR
04-13-2002, 21:55
........ It seems that he wants just ME and BOOMERHD to have the quickest D-MAX'S ever built. Sorry, you'll just have to, just deal with it.......... BRING IT TO WEST TEXAS AND WELL SEE IF YOU HAVE THE QUICKEST DMAX OR NOT tongue.gif tongue.gif RUNING A 14.40 1/4 MILE ET HERE :cool: :cool:

mackin
04-14-2002, 05:19
PEANUTGRWR,

YOU BE QUIET YOU..........YOU TIE-ROD SNAPPING ,CAP TYPING "PE-NUT" :D :D :D :D :D
MAC tongue.gif tongue.gif

thechevyhdman
04-14-2002, 19:10
Mackin, now I really have to meet up with you for some beers and a test drive, but not in that order. Hehehe. I been thinking of getting a box down the road. We gotta meet up soon because once the lawn mowing season starts in a few weeks ill be gone for days. Ya still got my email address send me an email when ya wanna meet up

Joe Duffiney
04-14-2002, 20:13
Still running stock exhaust ? I was thinking of getting JK's 4 inch system before anything else . I was just curious

BOOMERHD
04-15-2002, 06:53
CHEVYHDMAN,

You should get a "JUICE" box for your mower and maybe you would have time to come play with us. See ya in the rearview

Boomer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mackin
04-15-2002, 07:29
Joe Duffiney ,
Yes I am not for long I hope......

thechevyhdman,

Yes I do..... I'll try to free up some time Busy, Busy, Busy....You are available during the day? It don't matter....Best times would be???? If it's raining forget it.No testing, It's out of control in the rain for getting on the "JUICE " peddle.....I'll shoot you an E-MAIL ........
MAC

:D :D :D

BOOMER HD,

See you in the rearview mirror is a cool saying LOL :cool:

But with the "JUICE" only for a short time......Then nothing but lonely Black top......

MAC :D :D :D

BOOMERHD
04-15-2002, 12:43
That's what i'm talk'n about!!!

Wait t'll they mess with the time'n!!!

thechevyhdman
04-16-2002, 19:19
Mackin, How does sometime Friday sound? I was thinking Maggies but I heard they dont sell BUD. Freaking communists. How could a bar not sell Budweiser. Anyways thats about the best for me this weekend. Weekdays I work days and nights so thats out of the question. Early Saturday afternoons are good, I mean its hard finding a day to drink beers because I only try to drink on days that end in Y. (hehe). Let me know your schedule. And maybe we can figure something out, I really wanna ride though, see how that 6 wheeler goes.

mackin
04-16-2002, 19:56
thechevyhdman,

This Friday got to work and some home crap to do....Saturday good possibility...... Lost your E-MAIL.Shoot me anouther we'll workout the details.......stnls188@aol.com

Maggie's is trendy....Get some college skirt there that makes for nice EYE CANDY....... Belly up and have a MARTINI ON THE ROCKS...LOL

[ 04-16-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

mackin
04-18-2002, 14:18
thechevyhdman,

Tick, tock tick, tock tick.. :rolleyes: Oh ,times running out on this weekend ...Might rain might have to do it in the mourning E-MAIL me.......
I lost your E-MAIL.. :(
MAC :D :D

acidburn
04-19-2002, 08:34
Right on, right on, right friggin on deisel dooodes.
I'm down for one.
You guys got me al worked up now.
Looks like me, banks and da jiuce folks gonna do some biz.
tongue.gif

thechevyhdman
04-20-2002, 13:20
Ah crap mackin I was swamped all this week ill hit ya with an email later next week

imported_
04-20-2002, 20:08
I Had a really great time.....drinking some 'JUICE' right on the 'EDGE' at dyno days.

Gotta luv ABBOTSFORD.
Thanks Aaron

ALLIMAX
04-20-2002, 22:33
I still like my duramaximiser just fine. In the May issue of Off Road magazine they did a complete test on it. It delivered a 72 rear wheel HP increase and a 138 ft lbs of torque increase measured on a dyno. The nice thing about the maximizer is that it does not advance the timing so it will be more friendly when I add propane. I would not want to add propane if I were running the Juice box. Plus I like the ability to adjust it anytime I am going down the road or pulled up to a stop light next to a powder stroke.

BDAZMAX
04-21-2002, 02:34
Same here...
I drive my truck more than my Stang!!

BOOMERHD
04-21-2002, 06:00
You would never get out of you truck if you had some "JUICE"!!!