PDA

View Full Version : BOOMERHD

mackin
04-12-2002, 19:54
Hay fellow "JUICE' man #2 ain't so bad......... Man now I know.....Sure isn't hype...... I got me a shiney black dually on "THE JUICE" and I got a good Customer in SOUND BEACH on the North Shore......I need to pay a visit soon...... We call that the CT. sewage shore but that's neither here nor there,,,,,,Your on the south shore? I just wanted to tell you if you see a BIG BLACK DUALLY RUNNING "MAC 1" COMMERCIAL CT.
PLATES LET HIM PASS, SAVE YOUR FUEL>>>>>LOL
MAC :D :D :D :D

6.6L&94ImpalaSS
04-13-2002, 08:28
How much is the juice box and is it available yet?

BOOMERHD
04-13-2002, 08:31
Hey MACKIN,

If you think you will be over, let me know, and I will meet you for lunch on the North Shore. I make my own schedule, and I'm always looking to take a ride. I spend some time in Old Lyme, and Avon. My brother lives in Avon, and I take my boat to Old Lyme to get there. KEEP DRINK'N THE "JUICE", IT'S GOOD FOR YA!!!

Boomer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vette Racer
04-13-2002, 21:27
Bottom line, Will it tow 15k without setting codes??? That what we all want to know! Please!!!

mackin
04-14-2002, 15:47
Vette Racer,

I only wish I had gauges have access to the weight and trailer......Gauges coming on 24 Th. or sooner......It will pull it for sure..... Codes I highly doubt it......It pulls so strong empty I cannot believe it...I'll do my best after I get gauges to comply with some towing info.......Would like to moniter EGT temps.
MAC :D :D

BOOMERHD
04-15-2002, 06:49
I posted afew days ago about the JUICE with 5-6 tons behind, and it did not set any codes. Actually I have never set any codes while playing with it. Temp. have been low, and the boost can get nice and high if you hold down the gas long enough. As MACKIN and I both know, this is the BOMB when it comes to perforfance products for the HD D/A.

Boomer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D